ᴘ1- ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ: ᴏʀɪɢɪɴ.

A young boy, not much older it seemed than four, was in a park crying. he had fluffy green hair, he was standing Infront of another kid who was kneeling on the floor, gripping his arm tightly crying. standing Infront of the two boys, there was a group of kids looking to be the same age, the ring leader a blonde boy with spiky hair moments before was bullying the poor boy who's holding his arm. The young green haired boy knew the kids who was bullying the boy and attempted to stand up to them.

"why are you being so mean. your making him cry kacchan!" the young green haired boy spoke. He was shaking while tears rolled down his face however that didn't stop the small boy, who instantly changed his poster to one of a defence one, however it was still visible on how much the poor boy was shaking.

"if you keep on hurting him.." the young boy spoke, but started to stutter knowing this 'kacchans' attention was merely focused on him now.

"ill..uh..stop you my self" the boy spoke determined but still scared.

the blonde boy looked at the green haired boy dull before her smirked. the two boys behind him laughed slightly.

"you wanna pretend to be a hero?" The blonde boy spoke smugly. before hitting his fist into his own palm creating a small explosion. The blonde boy was using his quirk. His friends took the hint and also started to use they're quirks as well. the one to his right, grew red dull wings and started to hover while the one to his left fingers grew longer.

"you dont stand a chance without a quirk! Deku.." The blonde boy spoke, smugly still to the boy who was crying Infront of him.

Once the blonde boy finished talking, His friends jumped forward and the blonde boy followed. seemingly beating him up for defending the poor boy.

After awhile the boys left, leaving the poor green haired boy laying down on the floor. bruised and dazed like. that moment, he realised the world he lives in, wasn't made equally for everyone.

-time skip-

years later, the green haired boy is running through the city. he's wearing a school uniform with a yellow backpack on seemingly late for something. he was panting ever so slightly. but caught his breath when he wasn't able to cross the road. waiting for the light to turn green. once he was able to cross, he sprinted across. Most people would be unhappy about being late, however this young boy was smiling. eventually he got to his destination and he watched in awe, A villain was attacking the city. 

The young boy gasped "woah! that's one huge supervillain" He said in awe, waiting for the hero's to come so he could watch in excitement. A crowed was gathered watching as he pushed his way through to get a clearer view but was stopped by a police trying to keep civilians back much to his dismay he listened.

The world they live in, became a superhuman society. Around 80% of the population has some form of superpower known as quirks. They're reality came to be one that seemed to be out of a comic book. As many new professions came out, including one in particular. hero's.

The villain swings his arm, destroying a metal pillar. it falling to the floor as the crowed who gathered to watch started to scream, thinking they was going to get crushed but luckily, one of the hero's: Death arms stopped just in time, grunting her caught the metal pillar making sure no one was armed. The crowed watched in awe, cheering for the hero "all right! way to go death arms!" Many of the civilians was in astonishment. All completing his quirk, wishing that they could have got the incredible quirk. 

one of the police officers flinched as a water stream was floating next to him, turning around he noticed the water was making a barrier thanks to a rescue specialist, backdraft. many of his supporters smiled "backdraft! He'll make sure we're okay!"