one

Bahja

May 26th, 2015 2:53pm

Here I am waiting in my car waiting for them to dismiss my baby sister from pre-school. Oh wait I never introduced my self Hi I'm Bahja Rodriguez I'm 23 and I came up from a harsh lifestyle. From being raped to being heartbroken to dealing with a drug addicted mother.
I never really liked to talk about it because it hurts and I tear up.
I'm sensitive to thy max ,but just remember I'm from Atlanta and HOOD is in my blood. Now, lemme go pick up my sis from school

[3:26]

Bahja-. Hey Munchkin how was school?

Lourdes - I made a new friend her name is Jadye and I kinda told her that we'd meet up at the playground after school after I got permission.

Bahja - It's not like I have anything to do this afternoon so I suppose.

Lourdes - Thanks Bay -Bay I love you so much

Bahja - I love you too Munch.

Lourdes and I head off to the playground as she runs away with Jayde.

I pull out my phone so I don't get bored. As I'm on Instagram this fine and sexy man comes in the playground and sits in the way back of the park . I can't even speak on how sexy he his. Wearing a white snapback Gray sweatshirt white pants and Nike Air Force 1's and glasses.

Lourdes - Bahja Bahja Bahja!

Bahja- What What Are you hurt?!?!

Lourdes - No Its just that I was hoping that Jayde and I can meet up over the weekend.

Bahja - Well you know I don't have a problem with that where's Jayde's parents.

Lourdes- Jayde!!!!!!

Jayde- Yeah

Lourdes - This is Bahja my sister practically my mom.

Jayde - Hi Miss Bahja I'm Jayde nice to meet you.

Bahja- Nice to meet you now what's this that y'all wanna hang out.

Jayde - Actually my brother is right behind you let's ask him.

That fine boy is her brother I like this. We walk over to him as Jayde runs over to him.

Jayde - Aug Aug August this is Lourdes my bff and her sister Bahja me and Lourdes were wondering if we could meet up this weekend.

His Name is August that sounds nice

August - you know that's not a problem fa me as long as it ain't a problem fa Miss Bahja

Bahja- Oh no problem for me they can hang whenever.

August - Ight coo

Lourdes - Now can me and Jayde go play?

Bahja- Lourdes we have to go home it's a school night you know I feel about hangouts on a school night.

Lourdes - plzzz sissy plzzz it's 5:30

Bahja- I suppose

Jayde and Lourdes run away as I'm awkwardly standing next to August.

August- So can I get yo number so I can call you for girl's meet -up

Bahja- Oh yeah sure

I gave August my number and then we started chatting

August - I see Lourdes adores you

Bahja - Yeah that's my everything to her and everyone else I'm her mom and sister she has no one else but me. Our mom had died from a serious drug addiction. My Dad has life in prison for murdering people and raping me.

August- Dang you had it rough but I can't say a word my mother and father left her in my hands and in later years they had died.

Bahja- I promised myself I'd stay strong for my baby and nothing will stop me.

August - Same here it's getting pretty late and she needs to get home
Bahja- I was just about to say it was really nice speaking to you August.

August - You too Bahja

I get Lourdes and he gets Jayde the girls say their goodbyes I buckle her up and off we go.

When we get home Lourdes is fast asleep so I get out the car unbuckle her and put her on my shoulder. We enter the house I bathe Lourdes while she half asleep and put her Hello Kitty PJ's on and tuck her in her bed and before she goes to sleep she whispers
I Love You Mommy. All I do is smile and love how she calls me both.
She's what I live for. I whisper back I love you too princess.

As I walk out of her room I hit the shower and the hot water feels good on my body I wash and rinse my body. I get out and put some booty shorts and a tank top and put my hair wrap on and I hop into bed put my phone in charge and go to sleep.

|So how was the first chapter?|
|Comment Vote And Like|
See you next time