|Ten|

Bahja

Being pregnant is not all it's hyped to be, but I wouldn't trade this role for the world. I'm currently eight months pregnant and over it. My baby shower is today, and I couldn't be more excited for you guys to know IT'S A BOY!

Jayde and Lourdes couldn't be more excited to be older sisters! Considering they think they're sisters now. Speaking of , I need to get them ready for this baby shower even though all I do is waddle around everywhere.

Bahja: Lourdes! Jayde!

L&J: YES!

Bahja: Did you guys get washed up?

Lourdes: No (shyly)

Jayde: Yes ma'am

Bahja: Lo may I ask why you haven't gotten washed up?

Lourdes: I forgot

Bahja: You know what happens to people who don't shower when they're supposed to.

Lourdes: No

Bahja: They get they ass beat and they smell like moldy cheese, now please go and get washed up.

Lourdes: Yes mommy( runs to the bathroom)

Bahja: J, come here so I can do your hair

Jayde: Ok

Bahja sits down and has Jayde sit down on the floor to get her hair done. Jayde has beautiful 3C
hair, and it was so pretty. Bahja gently brushes her hair and puts  it into a beautiful braid bun. Afterwards, Bahja helps her get dressed.

Jayde: Bahja?

Bahja: Yes love

Jayde: Thank you so much for everything, I'm so happy you became my new mommy. I love you a lot. You make me feel very special in this household. (Hugs her)

Bahja: You're so welcome baby! I love you a lot as well, and you know that I'd do everything for you because you're practically my daughter, just as Lo is.

They give each other big hugs, and then she sends her to go watch cartoons to blow off time.
Lourdes then walks in and Bahja helps her get dressed.

Lourdes: I want the same style as Jayde please.

Bahja: Alrighty

Bahja then finished Lourdes's hair and sent her downstairs in which Bahja went to her and August's room where he just got out the shower. Lord Bahja, couldn't help but stare

August: Baby, you can get it tonight, not right now because we got to get ready for this party.

Bahja: (giggles) I don't like you, how you know that's what I was looking at.

August: Because you staring right at it

Bahja: Mhmm whateva you say

Bahja then takes a quick shower, and hops and there she sees her MUA and hairstylist there ready for Bahja. Bahja then sits on her vanity chair and let's them work their magic. (In the pic above is what her makeup was) Bahja's hair was middle parted, bone straight. After that Bahja goes on with help of course, to put a beautiful long, baby blue, mermaid dress with long sleeves. She then puts her pastel blue red bottoms on. Bahja was very happy mommy to be, going down those steps.

August: Damn baby you sure you want it tonight or right Now?

Bahja: Boy, don't play you the one who arranges your plans, so you got to wait

August: (*laughing*, then places his forehead on top of hers) You look mighty beautiful carrying our baby boy, and I love you so much Baby. * places his hand on her stomach* My boy💙

Bahja: I love you too baby, but we low-key have to go like right now.

August then gathers everyone and puts the girls in the car and he then enters their 2017 All White G Wagon, and drives to their baby shower.

Soon after arriving, Lourdes and Jayden has disappeared off to play with their friends. Everyone came out for Bahja and August, everybody who is somebody popped for this event, and trust they know how to put on a party.

Bahja: *grabs the mic* Hey y'all, I just wanted to give a big shout out to everyone who showed out for baby Anthony, the whole family deeply appreciates it, I couldn't have gone through this exciting journey without my baby August, whom I love a lot and the support over flows when it comes from him. Also, my babies Jay and Lo, momma loves you guys oh so much* motions for them top come over where she is* You guys are going to be amazing big sisters. *Gives the girls kisses on their cheeks and gives a nice one to August.  Other than that, let's finish this party up right.

August and Bahja then start dancing with each other, and you can tell how in love they are, it's so evident . They dance and eat all night with good people around them. This is what life is, drama-free, and being loved. They then cut the cake so everybody could soon go home. As they're getting ready to leave, Bahja starts experiencing some serious pain.

Bahja: Baby wait, I can't walk my stomach hurts and I feel like I'm being stabbed.

August: You don't thin- (GCO)

Bahja: I don't know but please take me to the hospi-( passes out)

August: Oh No! Bahja! Bahja! Bahja! Call 911 please!

The girls went home with a family friend, A friend had heard August's calls, and came to the rescue. An ambulance soon came and put Bahja on a gurney, August hopped in the back of the trunk and they rushed a heart-dropping Bahja to the hospital.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh no, what's happening to Bahja, is the baby ok? Find out what happens next.

Comment and Like😚