7

Regie opened the group chat and began to text.

Nsb boyz 😎

GUYS:YaBoyReg
HURRY ANSWER:YaBoyReg
OMFG:YaBoyReg

Ryann013: Wtf do you want?
Ryann013: My phone is blowing up.

Stfu. :YaBoyReg
Guess who's at my house. :YaBoyReg
Like rn. :YaBoyReg

Olixo: You?
Darbear: Haha
Darbear: I wanna say Justin?

How did you know? :YaBoyReg

Ryann013: I'm coming over rn.

With that Regie set down his phone and walked downstairs. He saw his mom still talking with the other persons mom. He walked towards the dinning room.

Regie's mom: yeah, no problem! Come on in.

She sounded happy. Footsteps were heard walking towards his direction. Regie sat silently in the chair. He didn't even look up.
The chairs were pulled. The chair next to Regie was pulled. He looked up and turned his head. It was Justin.

Regie: Um.. hi..

Justin he a shocked look on his face. He cleared his throat.

Justin: Hi.. you live here?..

Regie: Yup.. all my 13 life..

Regie chuckled.

Justin: Nice.. I wasn't expecting this.. hows the school?

Regie: It's nice. Kinda lonley without you..

Justin: We didn't talk much tho?

Justin giggled. He found it odd how Regie said it was lonley without Justin.

Regie: Haha yeah.. lame joke sorry..

(Regie thoughts.)

It wasn't a joke tho.. I actually miss him being around.. its boring. Sure we didn't know each other well but he was nice to be around.

(Out of Regie's thoughts.)

Regie: So.. how about you? How's your new school? Is it nice??

Justin: Oh.. actually im homeschooled now. I'm coming back until high school.

Regie: Oh, sweet. What high school you plan to go to?

Justin: Uhh which one are you going to?

Regie: The Mae high school..

Justin: That one then

Justin gave a smile to Regie as the food got served. They began to eat as the small chitchat cane in here and there. They got carried away as Justin somehow missed where his mouth was and got it all over his clothes.

Regie's mom: Oh dear.. Regie be a sweetheart and let him borrow one of your shirts?

Regie nodded as he took Justins hand and lead him upstairs. He took him inside and locked the door.

Regie: Do you wanna pick it out?

Justin: Mhm..

Justin made his way towards Regie's closet and began to look for a shirt. He found one and took off his shirt. Regie looked at him. He could feel a tug in his pants..

"Shit.." Said regie. Justin turned around and raised his eyebrow. His eyes wandered around and he realized what he meant.

TBH!!