Stupid Gas Station! (Error) [Request]

Nightmare and Error are on a long trip, they are finally on vacation and decided to travel together, Nightmare made sure that Error didn't go to the bathroom before they left, Error is the type of person who always drinks a lot of soda and juices during trips because he gets bored, big, BIG mistake.

Nightmare is a rather sadistic person, something expected from the king of negativity, so let's just say...
That Error has just put himself in a situation that there is no way for him to get out of without being humiliated...

Error did his best to hide his newfound need, how could he need to go so badly?
oh yes, the sodas...
Anyway, Error looked at the window and tried very hard not to cross his legs, that would be very obvious, he wouldn't go through such humiliation, ohh if he knows...

Nightmare looked at Him while driving, Error looked at the window looking a little tense, Nightmare knew why, Error shouldn't have drunk so much liquid Before and during this trip, not that Nightmare was against it, in fact he LOVED it...

Unfortunately for Error he couldn't think the same, they had been on the road for 3 hours, and there were still at least 6 hours until their final destination, damn how was he so careless?...

When the car goes through a hole, an unconscious Error crosses his legs, It was the last straw, he can no longer pretend that there is no problem, He freezes for a few seconds thinking about how he's going to say this to Nightmare.

Slowly and timidly he turns his head to Nightmare, flushed and confused.

- Hey octopus...

- I already told you not to call me that Error!

- Uhhh, just one question, how long until we reach our destination?...

- Idk?
hours I think.

- haha, well...
I have a little problem...

- Ah? what "problem"?

- I need to go to the bathroom.

Nightmare turns to Error with a raised eyebrow, of course he already knew, but being able to feign surprise was fun.

- You need what?

- Bathroom.

- Is this serious? and you just told me this now?

- Stop judging me, you stupid octopus!

- I already told you I'm not an octopus.

- OK, I don't care!
but I need to pee so please can we at least stop at a gas station?

- Garr...
Ok ok, the nearest post is in....

Nightmare looks at the map app he is using to to his final destination.

- Half an hour

Error frozen again, half an hour?
half an hour just so he can pee?
SHIT!

- Are you ok Bug?

- Haha...
Yeah...
I-I'm totally fine hahaha...

Error turns to the window again, and tightens his legs even more, while clenching his fists.

Nightmare smiles at this sight and looks back at the road, let's see how much he can handle...

Half an hour later