WELCOME TO CROWN LAKE

It all started at crown lake high school, new semester,new students arriving. Starry, Evelyn, Emily and Theo, they are best friends since they were in the fifth grade,they  were also among the new students.
The counselor walks them to their class and introduced them to the class. In the classroom,the students greeted  the counselor at her arrival while the new students were beside her,"so students of crown lake,these are our new arrivals"the counselor meant the new students. She continued,"This is Emily Aiko,Theo leornard, Evelyn Jason",as she called their names, she pointed and they signified after the other,"and lastly this is Starry Lucas"and Daniel interrupted, the school bully,"Lucas as in dufus"the whole class burst in laughter.
"Enough" the counselor said, everywhere was silent not even the air made a sound at the moment because the counselor is feared by all, she was nicknamed SCHOOL WITCH by the student because she was fierce and always on black. She continued and handed the school manual to the new arrivals,"Girls hostel by the right and the boys by the left, your manual will direct you through the school and educate you on the school policies. Once again welcome to CROWN LAKE.