THE PLASTICS

Janel and Blink were looking gorgeous,Blink wore halter strap top and white distressed trouser with a beanie on her head and pink sneakers , she held her elementary textbook and her note also she held her phone, she might be the fashionista of the school but she is sooo good when it comes to reading while Janel on the other hand wore black off-shoulder top on a white yoke waist skirt with her back pack and her phone, she is so fond of chewing gum, she hates reading actually, all she wants is to be noticed by all. Both of them are from a rich and classy home.
     They walked towards their usual seat at the back majestically, Starry turned,looked at them and concentrated on what the teacher was saying. The bell rang and the class ended, all the students rushed out of the class because it's lunch time, Starry was still in class because he was still writing, then he left after he finished. He walked through the hallway and saw the plastics fixing their makeup by their locker, then Starry paused when he got to their locker,"hi girls"   he felt reluctant to talk to them 'cos he was new but he had no choice, they were the only ones in the hallway,"hi"she waved smiling, Blink looks at her surprisingly because she knows Janel doesn't smile without a reason,"so am new and am not with my manual and my friends had gone to cafeteria, can you direct me to the cafeteria?" Starry asked,"no problem" Janel answered him but starry wondered why Blink wasn't answering because he really expected her to answer, Janel directed him to the cafeteria and came back to blink, "so why didn't you answer him"Janel asked Blink " cos I don't feel like,duhhh" she continued her make over ,"That's your prob, well I like him, he's cute" she said blushingly," the cute ones are the pretenders"Blink said and locked her locker,"Nah, not this one", Janel said and locked hers also. They both left for the cafeteria.