NEWBIES

In the cafeteria,Blink was already eating when Janel brought her tray," already? You couldn't wait for me"Janel drops her tray and sits down,"so you wanted to discuss something right"she continues,"yes"Blink said as she cleans her mouth with tissue and continues "you know generation by generation that came to crown lake had four members as plastics but we are two,"ohhh,I never thought of it,so how are we going to get two more"Janel asked and a scene happened in their presence.
Emily and Evelyn were also well dressed,and they carried their food tray in their hand walking towards their seat suddenly some boys bumped into them." What the f**k!!!" Emily said in anger,"yea,are you nuts?" Evelyn said and took tissue to wipe her dress, "no,am not"the first guy replied,"then if you ain't watch your step, dummy" Emily said and everyone in the dining wuwwwwwwwwwwwwed , "shut the fuck up" the other guy said,"don't mind him, he's blind, a******e, let's go Emily." Evelyn said and they left . Janel and Blink witnessed the scene, "OMG" Janel said with her mouth opened," There they are" Blink said referring to Janel's question earlier,"how on earth can we convince them. " They glared at each other, then they went to meet Evelyn and Emily," hey girls" Janel greeted them sat beside emily,"hi"Evelyn responded excitedly,"well, so we are the..."Blink was talking when Emily and Evelyn interrupted her" THE PLASTICS,"they said together,they all laughed,blink continued "so I saw that scene it was dope,"Blink said"I know right,"Evelyn said and laughed,"So, can we hang out after school?" Blink asked,"Yup"Evelyn and Emily said excitedly,"where should we go?"Janel asked the girls,"A boutique"Evelyn and Blink said together," you know my taste!' Blink said and opens her mouth in awe,"also our taste and what we do most of the time"Evelyn said with her tiny voice,she sounds like a baby when she talks,"We'll pick you up after school if it won't be a problem cos you stay in school,we live outside of school"Blink said," no,it won't" the girls answered her and the plastics left.