Chap. 2-Fall guys logic 2

(I'm going to keep player as player)

Veteran, Player, and Y/n spawn in the game on some sort of pillars.

Veteran said as his arms were crossed "I don't know about this."

Player said "Oh come on. She's cool, I promise."

Y/n asked "Does she at least have any other video game experience?"

Player replied "She told me she has a little."

Veteran said "You both know, I don't like noobs."

Player said "Well if you remember, me and Y/n we're noobs not too long ago. And look at us now. I have 4 crowns to my name. And Y/n has a six to his name." He held up his four fingers and six fingers.

Y/n said "Yeah and don't forget you disrespected me when I was a noob and now you show me the highest levels of respect."

Veteran said "Okay, first off, Player you have three crowns and Y/n has Five Crowns. The Crowns you two get in the seasons pass doesn't count. Secondly, you're different Y/n, the game just comes naturally to you. But can you say the same about this noob?"

Y/n replied "I guess you have a point."

Player said "Dang it."

A Cyan Player then spawns in "Hey guys!"

Player said "Hey."

Y/n said "I take it you're the girl that my friend told me about. It's nice to finally meet you."

Cyan Player said "Thank you. And my man has told me a lot about you too. So, it's nice to finally meet you too."

Player said "It's great to see that my best friend and my girlfriend are getting along so well."

Cyan Player looked around excited "Wow so this is Fall Guy ultimate knockout. Cool! I sure hope I do well. Maybe I can win my very first match."

Veteran said "Ugh. You won't. And it's called Fall Guys."

Player reassured "Don't worry babe, I said it wrong the first time too."

Y/n reassured as well "Yeah. And don't listen to Veteran. If you believe you can win, then you can win."

Veteran interrupted "Hey no lovey-dovey crap. And he does not need a wingman Y/n. This Is war people. In here you aren't boyfriend, girlfriend, or best friend. You three are just soldiers in my army."

All three of them salute "Sir, yes sir!"

Veteran asked "Now what's your name private?"

Cyan Player replied "My name's..."

Veteran said "Wrong. It's Noob. Everyone gets called a noob until they win their first match. Now ready up."

Y/n asked "Are you really gonna be okay with us calling you Noob?"

Noob replied "Sure. I don't mind."

Noob starts putting purple spot patterns on her character.

Veteran asked "What's the hold up?"

Noob replied "I have to make my character look cute."

Veteran growled in anger.

Y/n asked "Then why not put on a cute animal skin, like a penguin or something?"

Noob replied "Hm. That's actually some really good advice. I'll try that next time."

She makes up a spot pattern of what looks like a splotch of purple on the top of her head. Then the 4 of them spawn into the game.