🐙 Children 🐙

━━┅━━━┅━━

So. Funny story.

A few students in E-Class  had decided to do some parkour on the roofs of some buildings. After a few moments of these students showing off these skills, a couple of students ended up injuring an old man who was just riding his bike.
And it turns out that he was the principal of Wakaba Park's cram school.

For compensation for the man's injuries, and as punishment for what these students had done, the whole class had to go and help take care of the kids for the next two or three weeks.

Little scenarios/prompts I have within tgis are;

I) [OC] and [Crush] on their first day there, getting acquainted with everyone and everything, maybe even making comments about it all to each other.

II) [Crush] showing up late due to personal reasons, arriving at the doorway of the open-doored classroom , and seeing [OC] sharing a silly/cute/touching moment with the class the two were placed in.
[Crush] either watches in awe, or even joins in.

III) Same as the scenario above, but vice versa.

IV) Going on a trip somewhere outside of the school with the kids, and [OC]/[Crush] either trying to find a way to confess to the other, or [OC]/[Crush] trying to make a date out of this trip.

V) Make it up! Have fun with it, go crazy

You?

━━┅━━━┅━━