Chapter 6: reexamination

All students were abruptly woken up by a massive siren, ordering all students to come to their allocated year auditorium, this also shocked Izuku, each year had their own auditorium, "the funding this school receives is outlandish," he thought, before making his way to the Auditorium.

"Listen everybody," said a soft spoken black haired women, "as the leading staff of your year, i am ordered to deliver this knowledge to you," the crowd of second years undivided attention is focused on the black haired staff member.

Izuku was stood quietly, he realized that coincidentally enough, he was around the 3 royals that he had spoken with yesterday.

"Due to many students and external pro hero's complaining about the royal system of the school, we have decided to change it with the help of the 3rd year royals," gasps echoed, whispers got exchanged at fast rates, yet when the teachers inhale was retaken all had gone obedient and silent.

"If this was my previous school, it would have taken several minutes for all to quiet down," The green haired boys's shock grew larger and larger as he further got familiar with his new institution.

"Instead of three separate exams, we are hosting class/year battles, where the top of each class will function as the leader, depending on your contribution to each individual task, your grade and rank will be decided," everyone began letting out exhilarated cheers, all had thought the royal system favored the powerful quirks, the strong knew this wasn't the case due to a specific quirkless third year.

After all celebrations were exclaimed, classes were split into individual sections giving them time to plan.

"Todoroki, what should we do?" Asked a random no body, fear imitating from his shivering voice.

The school was not flawless, corruption was frequent, top rich mens children were here, pro heroes  children who were sub-par were here, students who had met only half the requirements of the entry test Izuku had done, of intelligence and quirk assessment, were allowed to enter due to last name.

Todoroki acknowledged his class's defectiveness, with this into account he gave out his cold orders, "yea..." he then walked away, unfazed by the outburst of the class.

Due to their king now gone, they had to go to the next best thing, "Yaoyorozu, what do we do?" The question repeated.

Yaoyorozu wasn't as harsh as Todoroki, yet she still acknowledged that only 4 fighters existed in the class, for this exercise there was 3, she couldn't count as her quirk wasn't attack oriented, it could be if she wanted, but she had to support her class by being the general.

"We will split into 3 ranks, one with me, providing support and aid to those in need," she began to think again, she knew Todoroki would assume the back up is an insult to his strength, but when the objective is unknown and the enemy is unknown precautions were needed.

"The other will follow Lida and will assume an attack position, attempting to render the enemies supports as Useless-"

"WE WILL DO OUR BEST!!" A salute was ushered from the tall blue haired boy, proud to be one of the 3 generals.

Yaoyorozu was annoyed about the interruption but she knew he had good intentions, so she continued, "all the rest will follow Todoroki quietly, if he is in danger help him, if he is in any troubled position aid him," her orders were clear, now the difficult part came, who goes where.

A/N: to make it easier on my mind, I will refer to each of the side characters by their chosen quirks, if I stumble upon a main character I will use their story name.

Hands quivered, knees buckled, sweat trickled, no one wanted to go with Lida, no one was confident in taking down other students, even though all were equally weak.