DorM 13

More students, less space in the dorms. Abandoned Dorm Building 13 from years ago is forced to be reopened.

"... The students I just called out, pack your belongings immediately and report to the front lobby."

As more students begin to arrive, Principal Kang has ordered the top students to a mysteriously closed off dorm building, to which has began to arise rumors that spread like wild fire. The reason to Dorm Building 13 closing?

Murder.

Following that, the murdered's disappearing classmates.

Song Ji Eun, the top student 10 years ago had been murdered without any known reason. She was the sweetest. The smartest. The kindest. And she welcomed everyone with a warm and comforting hug. So...what happened?

3 days after Song's death, every one of her classmates living in the same dorm as her, began to disappear without a trace one by one.

Of course, the school system have informed the police force. However, because of the complexity of the numerous death incidents, officers and agents decided to dismiss the filed case and tell the school to simply close off the dorm building. But...now that Dorm Building 13 will be reopening...

At first, some students chose to believe that the rumors were fake. It wasn't until when some of their own classmates began to disappear did they panic. Now the new top students must find a way to reveal the murderer of the old case and bring the murdered to justice before she kills more.

How exactly will they be able to find the murderer? What other drama will start in the midst of everything in Dorm Building 13? And how can she, Song Ji Eun, finally be avenged? Since even the police had given up on the case, how will the group of students convince everyone that what they find is, in fact, the truth and not some made up tale?

But more importantly,

is the murderer still alive?