Chapter One - Rape!!

It was finally the beginning of a new school year, attending students happily reconnected with each other as they met up and shared stories about their recent summer trips, new students wandered the school campus while being welcomed by the older ones. Like everyone else, Yoon Bomi, one of the top students, sent a message to her group of friends to tell them that they were going to meet again at the certain rooftop they all claimed as theirs. Along the way of going up the rooftop, Bomi was quickly reunited with her longest close friend, Jung Eunji. As the two talked nonstop with each other while walking down the hallways, they stopped at an almost empty classroom when something bright caught their eye. Bomi, the one with better eyesight between the two, spotted orange spiked up hair on a seat while they both heard light snoring echo in the quiet room. Both girls giggled quietly, already knowing the owner of the orange spiked hair and quickly decided to jump scare them.

As the two girls were quietly creeping towards the sleeping figure, they were quickly stopped when the classroom back door opened and a platinum blonde Min Yoongi appeared.

Yoongi looked at the girls confused, "What are you two doing?"

The girls looked at each other for a second before EunJi blurted, "Unless there's two Yoongi's now?" To which she was responded by her two friends face palming theirselves while groaning.

"Sometimes...I wonder how you made it to the top few students." Yoongi replied.

"Miracles." Eunji shrugged.

Bomi looked at Yoongi, "So you're platinum blonde now?"

He nodded and ran his hand through his hair, "Yup. What are you two doing to Taehyung though? You two seemed like you were going to rape him or something."

Bomi pouted, "We did not."

Eunji, on the other hand, appeared as if she just learned something new and walked up to Taehyung who pulled three chairs together to mimic a bed, "So this is Taehyung. We thought it was you since you had orange hair last year."

Yoongi shrugged in return, "I wanted a change I guess. But are we gonna go together or should I tell the others you two are here alone raping Taehyung?" He smirked afterwards.

"Yah! We're going together! And we were not going to rape him!" Bomi was quickly irritated but defended herself and her friend.

Kim Taehyung, the sleeping orange haired male, was awoken by Bomi's loud statements. He sat up and looked around in a cute sleepy manner, "Who's doing what?"

Before the girls could reply, Yoongi laughed, "Bomi and Eunji were trying to rape you. Be thankful I was here on time!"

Taehyung's eyes widened as he glanced at Bomi then at Eunji who was currently sitting next to him since he sat back up from his sleeping position, he scooted away from her, "W-w-what?!"

"It's not like that!" Eunji pouted, "We thought you were Yoongi so we were trying to jump scare you!"

Poor Taehyung looked so lost while trying to comprehend Yoongi feeding him more lies and Eunji fought with Yoongi all while Bomi was trying to reassure Taehyung that Yoongi was only lying.

"It is true! Why else would you two deny it so quickly?" Yoongi pointed out while hiding a smirk to look innocent.

"Aish." Bomi had grabbed a pencil laying around and threatened to throw it at Yoongi, "I'm going to kill you."

In return, Yoongi stuck out his tongue, "Even if you were to throw that pencil at me, you'd still miss."

While the platinum blonde male began dancing around to irritate Bomi even more, she quickly threw the pencil at him aiming wherever on him. To their shock, and pain in Yoongi's case, the pencil had hit the exact center of Yoongi's forehead, causing him to crouch over while holding his forehead.

As that was happening, Eunji was trying to convince Taehyung that Yoongi was only lying to annoy Bomi and her.

Suddenly, a marooned haired male popped his head in the classroom, shock was evident on his face as he mumbled to himself, "What's going on?" He glanced between Yoongi crouched on the floor and Bomi standing and glaring at Yoongi then at Eunji resting her hand on Taehyung's shoulder appearing as if she was trying to say something very important and Taehyung nodded slowly at her words.

Jimin, the male who just walked in looked back at Yoongi who just stood back up while holding his forehead.

"Yah! You'll pay for this!" Yoongi pointed at Bomi, to which she bursted into laughter.

"I hit you! Straight in the face! And you said, I would miss!" Bomi laughed to the point where she couldn't even finish her own sentences and nearly collapsed to the floor in happiness. The sight of a fairly large red mark sitting in the middle of Yoongi's pale forehead was too much for her to handle. To be honest, because of that mark it almost seemed like Yoongi was a messed up looking clown a kindergartner drew.

Yoongi rubbed his forehead in attempt to make the redness go away and was about to stomp away when he spotted Jimin cracking a grin and waved, "Jimin!"

The greeted student waved back at his friend, it was too obvious that he was trying to hold back a laughter as he tried to remain collected, "What's going on in here?"

Before Yoongi could reply this time, Bomi answered quickly, "He's accusing Eunji and I of rape when we were trying to jump scare someone!"

Jimin gave Yoongi a final look and tried to avoid looking at the red mark on his face before finally laughing, "Who knew one of the top students was a perv!"

This time is was Yoongi's turn to pout, "Way to be on my team, Jimin."

Jimin shrugged at Yoongi and quietly made eye contact with Taehyung before clapping his hands together twice, "Okay guys! Let's go to the rooftop to meet the others."

"Yeah, c'mon rapists." Yoongi began teasing again, only to run ahead to the meeting place when he received glares from the two girls in the room, "I'm telling the others about this!"

Bomi sighed and shook her head, "That raping thing is not going away is it."

"Probably not." Jimin chuckled, "C'mon, let's go. Everyone's waiting now."

Taehyung and Eunji both nodded and stood up, agreeing with Jimin.

"Don't worry. Yoongi's just trying to prank you." Eunji patted Taehyung's shoulder as he smiled and nodded.

"I got you." Taehyung laughed, "I was just confused since I woke up to someone screaming something about rape."

"Ay slowpokes! Let's go!" Jimin joked, leaning against the door frame.

"We're coming! We're coming!" Eunji replied, walking along with Taehyung.

By the time the 4 friends finally got to the rooftop, it seemed that Yoongi has actually kept his word because the group of friends waiting at the rooftops immediately ooed when they saw Eunji and Bomi.

"That's really not going away any time soon huh." Bomi sighed.

Yoongi grinned and nodded, "It's not going anywhere while I'm here."

Everyone laughed and finally started to reconnect with each other.