Weakness

Hi everyone !

I've decided to cut this OS in two because this one already makes 6 pages and I really see a "division" in the story, we cleary see two parts.

The second one will be published over the weekend. I would like to rework it a little because I'm not fully satisfied with it. I hope you liked this one, even if the majority of the HalZey dynamic happens more in the other part with the consequences...

At soon !

.

.

.

.

Yilmaz looked intently at Halil Ibrahim. He had to admit, the fact that he didn't show any fear and even went so far as to challenge him with his gaze in such a situation pushed him to admire him. Although he was mostly annoyed.

More than 20 hours of relentless torture and still nothing. Sure, he looked bad and seemed exhausted, but he didn't say anything, didn't give up once. He, for his part, was in great shape. He had, of course, delegated the dirty work to others and returned home peacefully. He had time to rest, think and, upon hearing this bad news, create a new plan. So he didn't come back empty-handed and he hoped that his surprise would at least elicit a small reaction from Halil Ibrahim.

"You know, Halil Ibrahim, I sincerely wish you would have been more cooperative, that you wouldn't push me to go further." He finally began to speak, after several minutes of silently challenging each other's gaze. "But as time passed and my patience wore thin, I had to resort to another tactic."

Halil Ibrahim had the impudence to have a little smile which clearly said "not even afraid" and which aroused rage in Yilmaz's stomach. For his part, Halil Ibrahim simply told himself that he had been trained to endure all kinds of torture and that he couldn't invent anything that was worse than what his trainer had been able to put him through. So he was ready, Yilmaz could do what he wanted, he wouldn't break down.

Yilmaz turned to the man in front of the door and nodded at him so he opened the door. Curious to know what new torture technique Yilmaz had brought back - an object, a new tormentor? - Halil Ibrahim narrowed his eyes towards the door.

Not wanting to miss any of Halil Ibrahim's reaction, Yilmaz immediately turned to him. Two men entered, dragging an unconscious Zeynep. Yilmaz had to admit, Halil Ibrahim was good at masking his reactions. Only a twitch of his jaw betrayed him. But he didn't expect a very demonstrative reaction, anyway.

Halil Ibrahim literally scanned Zeynep for the slightest injury. He only saw a stain of blood in her hair which told him that they must have hit her in the head to put her in this state of unconsciousness. This literally made him furious and he had to take it upon himself not to let anything show so as not to give Yilmaz a weapon.

They placed her on a chair a few feet in front of him, leaving her hands tied in front of her resting on her knees but tying each of her ankles to the legs of the chair.

He took on a relaxed, almost disinterested air, looking up at Yilmaz to ask: "What is she doing here?"

"I thought if your wife was here, maybe you would be more cooperative."

"We talked about it yesterday, I think. This marriage is only on paper. It provided her with an escape from her family, and me with an instrument of revenge."

"That's what you said, it's true. But I thought about it a lot and I realized that the only weaknesses I detected in you were always due to Zeynep."

Halil Ibrahim let out a little laugh between mockery and surprise.