Trust or Not

Hi!

For those who are also on Twitter, you now know that, finally, there will be a part 3. Yes, we went from a One-Shot (one part) to a mini fic of two parts and now 3...

I can't help it, while writing it, I have all these ideas that came to me gradually... So much so that this part 2 is already 13 word pages long. As I still have other ideas for the sequel, it was either I post part 2 now and part 3 later with the rest of my ideas (although I don't know if this will still be a long part or a short) Either I waited until I had finished writing everything to post just one very long part 2.

With the help of some of you on Twitter, we decided on two parts so that we could post the second part immediately.

So here it is, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

.

.

.

When they arrived at the house, Zeynep was surprised to see so many cars, both inside and in front of the gate. Were they coming to attack them at home? Yet she seemed the only one to be worried.

"Your brother." Turan informed her after catching her gaze in the interior rearview mirror.

Of course he had come for her, she should have thought of that herself. They got out of the car and she immediately saw Fikret rushing towards her. He paused for a moment when he saw the state of her face which made him grimace between anger and pain, before gently taking her in his arms.

"I'm fine, abi." She assured him.

"I want you to see a doctor."

She was going to object by repeating that she was fine but Derviş Dayi arrived at the same moment, "I took care of it. A doctor is waiting for them inside and will examine them. Both of them." He clarified, giving Halil Ibrahim a stern look, silently ordering him not to protest, which he was obviously about to do.

Halil Ibrahim and Zeynep therefore began to be examined in turn in their respective rooms. Turan, Osman and Tamel remained alongside Halil Ibrahim, while Sema remained alongside Zeynep. Although it was quick for Zeynep, it took much longer for Halil Ibrahim.

Then, they all gathered in the living room to debrief on what had happened. Halil Ibrahim passed over the details of his torture in silence and no one insisted. Then, as he had suspected, Tamel admitted to having found them because he was following Zeynep from afar during her visit to Asiye. They had delayed coming because he had to warn the others and then organized themselves to intervene.

Once they had finished going over everything, Halil Ibrahim turned his gaze to Zeynep who hadn't said a word. Sitting next to him on the couch, she had just remained silent the whole time, staring blankly at her hands clasped in her lap. This worried him a lot... so, after a slight hesitation and not liking tender gestures in public, he gently covered her hands with his own. Zeynep blinked and looked up at him, questioning him with her gaze.

"You better go take a shower and rest, okay?" He told her softly.

As he had insisted that the doctor take care of Zeynep first despite her protests, he had taken a shower during this time. It had also been very painful... but in the end it had been much better for the doctor to treat him. Especially with the huge bandages he had put on his back, he certainly wouldn't have been able to take a shower afterwards!

But Zeynep had obviously not taken a shower. She'd stayed outside his door while the doctor examined him, waiting nervously to be sure everything was okay. Since then, she had been like this: walled in silence and far away.