Osamu Dazai

Dazai leaned in, his voice was a low and intimate whisper

Dazai leaned in, his voice was a low and intimate whisper. "I have a proposition for you (Y/N), one that may satisfy our mutual desires, but remember, in my games nothing is ever as it seems."

I agreed hesitantly, my heart racing faster than usual. "Okay... what kind of game are we talking about?" My voice shook slightly as uncertainty crept into my tone. Dazai smirked deviously before revealing a sinister gleam in his eyes.

"This isn't just any old game, my dear," he said slowly, savoring the anticipation building within me. "It involves risk and reward

You will play two rounds of strip poker with me. Each card you lose, you have to perform an increasingly revealing or explicit action until one of us is fully nude. The loser must also fulfill a forfeit decided by the winner. Do you accept my proposal?"

"Uhm... alright," I said, biting my lower lip nervously. My heart raced faster as adrenaline surged through my veins.

"Remember, there are no rules except for the ones we decide together," he added with a sadistic grin. "So make sure you play to win."

I nodded, my eyes locked onto his as we began the game. Each round passed quickly, and before long, both of us were down to our underwear. Now it was time for the third round - most revealing piece. My hands trembled slightly as I picked up a queen from the deck - losing meant stripping completely nude.

"You lose," he declared triumphantly, grinning widely. "Strip completely."

With trembling legs, I slowly unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down along with my matching briefs, revealing my pale, toned body covered in goosebumps from nervousness. It felt strange yet liberating being naked in front of him, despite knowing this was only part of some twisted game.

Dazai's eyes roamed hungrily over my exposed form, taking in every curve and contour with evident pleasure. He stood up from his chair slowly, closing the distance between us until he stood mere inches away. Reaching out, he traced his index finger along my collarbone, sending shivers down my spine.

"You look absolutely exquisite," he murmured huskily before brushing his lips against mine forcefully. His kiss was demanding yet tender, igniting a fire within me that matched his own desire. As our tongues danced together, I wrapped my arms around his waist, feeling his hardened member pressing against my bare stomach.

When they finally broke apart, breathless and panting heavily, Dazai broke the silence first. "Now it's your turn to choose a forfeit."

Dazai's eyes roamed hungrily over my naked form, drinking in every curve and contour of my body. "Now it's your turn," he said hoarsely, his voice laced with desire.

I swallowed thickly as I reached for the next card, hoping against hope that fate would favor me this time. Unfortunately, it didn't, and I lost again. My heart sank deeper into my chest as I hesitated momentarily before stepping forward slowly, revealing one breast to him. His breath hitched audibly at the sight of me standing there bare-chested, nipples hardening under his hungry gaze.