25

Harry and I have been dating for a month now, and I couldn't ask for anyone better. He also makes me feel alive every time we touch.

Since it's our one month I told him to come over at 8 and I'm going to have the castle all to myself tonight. My parents are with the pope trying to cause peace in the kingdom, and all the guards went with them with five still out on the streets of the kingdom. Obviously no one in the kingdom knows that there's no guards here, otherwise the castle would be getting raided right now.

I want everything to be perfect. I even found some tequila. I remember Harry and Issac talking about it from the lake last summer. I feel my phone vibrate and look down to see a message from Harry.

Harry: I'm in your room where r u?

Louis: Downstairs, come down no one's here

I put my phone back in my pocket and patiently wait for Harry. I assume he knows where he's going because he's been to the parties. My assumption is confirmed when I see Harry walking down the stairs.

"You sure no one's here?" Harry asks looking around.

"Just us," I reply and walk over to him by the end of the stairs. "I got you something."

"And you're going to take it back," he replies laughing.

"Are you sure? Even if it was tequila?" I ask and he smiles.

"Just one drink though, I want to stay sober tonight," Harry says and I smile at him.

"Okay, we can save it for another time too."

"Mm, yeah, like the lake house. Faith would love that," Harry laughs and I roll my eyes hitting his chest. "So what are we going to do?" Harry asks and suddenly I'm being picked up. He's holding me up by thighs and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I don't know, tequila first?"

"Yeah, make mine strong," he replies laughing.

"Thought you wanted to be sober tonight buddy," I reply and he pouts.

"Now I'm being called buddy?"

"Yup," I reply smiling and he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, do you have any sprite? That's what goes best with tequila."

"Yeah we do, now put me down so we can go to the kitchen," I say and he sets me down.

~

We're sitting the ballroom with both of us having one drink. It's weird to me, I only really come in here during parties. I never see the floor this clean or the space this empty.

"It's quite dull in here without all those people," Harry comments as we sit on chairs in the corner.

"I know how to make it more lively," I reply and stand up and head straight to the record player. I pick up one of my favorite vinyls and play it. Suddenly I feel myself being turned around and I'm face to face with Harry. "Do you like this song?" I ask laughing and he nods yes. The song is 'About You' by 1975. Harry wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. He starts to walk us away from the record player, but the music doesn't get any quieter due to the speakers.

"Do you know how to dance?" He asks me.

"No, I've never even tried. Can you?" I ask him back.

"Not good, but yeah. Do you want me to teach you?" He asks and I nod my head yes. "Okay first, put your hands on my shoulders," he instructs and I do it as he puts his hands on my hips. He's close to me, but still leaving a little bit of room in between us. He starts to sway a little bit and I do so too. It feels weirdly natural as we start to move around a little bit.