A/N

Hi , this is my 3rd book I have 2 on other accounts but sadly the account got locked out so I'm starting a new book :)

Please be honest about how you feel about the book in the comments , even if you're the only one ! And please tell me if I spelt something wrong or mistyped something!

TROPES
enemies to lovers x2
Love triangle
Forbidden love

TW AND OTHER STUFF
Speak of rape
Self harm
SA
Speak of suicide

_
I have a hard time keeping up with a lot of stuff so I will try to update when I can, and if I can't I'll give you at least 2 chapters for a get back but my schedule will be something like Tuesday , and Thursdays some days I might post because I have free time so sorry if you choose to stick with the schedule but I'll try my hardest !!
Feel free to ask questions and also I will be creating a TikTok account for my books. I might start another book after this one if I can hold up with till the end , it might be a series it might not be .
Last of a , enjoy ! It's currently 2:00 am January 3rd and I get up for school at 6:30am
I love you all and I'm proud of you and I hope you are all doing gracefully !

 Last of a , enjoy ! It's currently 2:00 am January 3rd and I get up for school at 6:30amI love you all and I'm proud of you and I hope you are all doing gracefully !