Deprived

Cora

Walking to the store yesterday I ran into a very interesting boy. He was very tall around 7'0 maybe ? Long black hair with beautiful hazel eyes, of course I asked him to be my friend ! He was so sweet , well after he said very inappropriate and explicit profanity to me , I never caught his name but I did text him , and that's where I end up now, at family dinner with dad , mom still no where to be seen , and one of dads business partners , hiding my phone under the table texting him .

Doggy🎀
So I never quit caught your name , sweetheart?

Me
My names Cora, I stay    by town hall what about you ?

Doggy🎀
I asked for your name not your social security number hon. And my names lavonzo, I stay in the big White manor across from simbles .

Simbles was the local club, I don't understand why they put it across from the mayors house- HOLY CRAP HE STAYS IN THE MAYORS HOUSE?

Me
Holy snicker bars you stay in the mayors house ?

Doggy🎀
I quit literally do, I work as security for his son.

Me
His names Alessio right ? Sorry if you can't tell me but I think me and him went to school together a couple of years ago

Doggy🎀
It's confidential information but since I know you most likely have no friends to tell it to I'll say yes . Why want me to set a play date up for you ,doll?

Freaking prick , and what is with all of these pet names good heavens . Feeling a grin tug at my lips I glance up at my father to see him and his guest staring at me with annoyance, turning my phone off I stare back , " care to explain why you're not paying attention , Cora may?" My dad uses my first and middle name whenever he's annoyed or wants to get his point across , " SORRY" I motion at him rolling my eyes half way , " so cora , it is correct ?" The man beside my dad asked me , shaking my head I keep eye contact with him as he speaks again . " it appears you'll be staying and the manor for a couple of weeks till your father can finish paying of his dept ." My eyes shoot in my father's direction . What the actually flip. Dept?? Staying at the manor ?? " NO THANK YOU I DONT REALLY WANT TO " I finish with a smile standing up , walking away as I hear
shoes hit the floor behind me I turn around only to be him with a agonizing pain in my head and everything goes black.

~
LOVONZO
My phone rings as I'm washing my hands , looking at the caller id I quickly dry my hands and grab my phone off the sink , " hello sir is something wrong ?" I ask being met with groans and struggle in the background , " I need you to come out in the front I'll being their in a couple of minutes and tell the Guards to be at the gate " what? Why ? I'm never outside I'm always within the house to protect the house??
" yes s-" he hung up me , fucking fat bastard , looking in the mirror I fix my suit and step out walking towards the steps my hands in my pockets , I slowly arrive at the door opening it and stepping outside into the porch, telling the guards to get more guards as Mr , dawson told me to do so. I stand and wait . And wait . It's been about 30 minutes and growing impatient, as I turn around I hear the gate scratch the concrete ground and I turn around , standing tall with little to no emotion on my face. The car pulls up and Mr Dawson hops out the backseat calling me over in a hurry , I rush over seeing converses hang out the door what the fuck?? , "yes sir?" I ask keeping my composure , " grab the girl and take her to the guest room beside alessio's room ." I stand there and stare at him . " NOW DAMNIT " he yells, pieces of spit flying on my face , as he turns around yelling at more guards , I bend down looking into the car seeing orange hair cover the girls face , jogging to the other side I open the door by her head , grabbing her arms and pulling her out , putting her head on my shoulder and wrapping her legs around my waist , pushing her closer , patting her back as if she was a child ,closing the door to not wake her I move some of her hair off my cheeks to be met with a wet feeling on my fingers I pull away to look and theirs a red substance coating my fingers. Fuck she's bleeding??? I close the door rushing up the porch and to the room, kicking open the door making little movements to be gentle with her , I lay her on the bed , uncovering her face , the color drains from my face and my finger tips go numb, Cora. What the fuck ? Why is she here? ?? I tap her shoulder , " Cora " I call out to her checking her pulse , " doll" I call out again , rushing to the bathroom grabbing a fresh rag and running hot water on it , rushing back to her and checking for the scar on her head , fuck fuck fuck . What am I going to do with you sweetheart ?

________
A/n AS I SAID I DONT POST ALOT IM SORRY 🎀