Poor baby.

LAVONZO

Of course , always me stuck in these shitty situations yet the adrenaline, such a rush .
Running through the alley ways from about 5? 6? Big , wide , bald men. For what reason ? Because the poorly written 5'9 handsome young boys I have to "protect " decided to buy , no not buy STEAL exactly 12 bottles of wine. I wouldn't be so pissed off if it was something more realistic as of vodka ? But wine ? He swears he's not a single mother in her 50's though.

Taking a sharp turn I fall flat on my ass , running into a short orange headed bush. No definitely not a push as it peers down on me with a scowl . " delightful hm? Couldn't watch where the hell you were going ??" I glance at her while standing up and dusting off my suit , quietly but loud enough to hear she snaps , pop . Pop , she snaps her fingers exactly 5 times ,What the hell? . " to ashamed to speak the fuck up?" I question , turning my head to look at her only to see her staring up at me . Little fucker deaf of something ? I raise an eye brow looking her up and down. She has orange loc's cascading down her front with a green sweater , little peices ruffled up making it seem quit old , blue cargo pants with converse shoes .
Looking back up to her face she squints at me , tilting her head to the left a bit , maybe she is deaf? Questioning my self I raise a hand , " CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE?" I ask looking into her lighting blue eyes . She blinks , " YOU HANDSOME BOY " she signs with an eye brow raise , her answer takes me by surprise even with my still confused face . I squat down to her height . She has to be at least 4'10 girls probably terrified, I'm about 7'0 or 7'1 don't really remember, I bring my hand up to sign again but her tiny soft hand grabs mine and places it on my knee, " FRIEND " she states ,friends ? What the actual fuck. I run into her practically cuss her out and she wants to be friends ? Who the hell is this chick? But seeing the way her eyes lit up when she said that was kinda cute so I'll give it a try ? , taking out my phone I go to my contacts and pass her the phone. My phone being bigger than her hand is actually quite funny so I let out a soft chuckle , causing her eyes to snap up to mine , fuck. This girl is actually beautiful as hell.
Finishing up she passes me the phone and pushes me , yes she full on pushes me and I don't even move an inch . Wow. I stand to my full height watching as her eyes follow as I unbend , she pushes past me and waves while jogging down the street . What the hell just happen ??? Where the hell are those men?? And who the hell is she ?

Later that day~

"Mr.Alessio please understand I'm here to protect you not buy you wine because you're underaged ." I explain to the little evil fucker in front of me , he's sweet as hell to anyone BUT me .
Stepping closer he keeps eye contact as I back up eventually falling to a sitting position on his bed , he gets closer stepping between my legs and weaving his hands in my long hair , his thumb rubbing circles on my Adam's apple , " but, protecting me would mean going to the store , buying my wine and making sure I don't get introuble hm? " he ask sliding one of his hands down the front of my shirt getting closer to the bulge in my pants. Fucking your clients son is reckless, and un worthy-like , but this has been going on for that past week and a half , he lures me into his room , somehow always gets me on the bed , and it ends with a amazing ass blowjob leaving me heaving and crying for me , ( don't tell him it'll blow his ego up more ) , " so tell me , hm?" He says unbuttoning my pants and pulling the sipper down painfully slow, " will you buy the wine ?" His eyes shine in amusement , " I- I don't think I could it's to protect my job and yo-" before I could finish ( pun intended ) he's pulling my hard cock out of my boxers and running his thumb over the tip, staring into my eyes " will you buy my wine ?" He spits on his hand , containing eye contacting and drags his hand up and down my length , " fuck" I moan into his shirt gripping the back tightly , speeding up his pace he looks down at me , before speaking in my ear , " will you buy my wine ?" I physically can't respond so I shake my head in a sign of response as no.
He pushes me back making my back hit his mattress as he climbs on top of me unbttoning my suit, pushing the thin fabric off my chest he brings a hand between us pulling his hand up and down my length, being his other hand up to my throat he grabs gently as he leans down, his hot breath fanning over my pierced nipples , bringing it into his mouth circling his tongue around it softly , moaning as his bulge rubs against my stomach , I moan throwing my head back feeling my stomach tighten I grab his hair in a tight grip , cumming down his hand and on my slacks, panting I flip us over with what dignity I have left to were I'm straddling him , my cock twitching on his shirt , I lean down maintaining eye contact whispering in his ear, " I will not buy ur wine sweetheart, what ever you do " I sit up fixing my self and exiting the room.

__________
A/N.
ZADE MEADOWS AND ARCHER HALE HAVE MY HEART ALWAYS.