♡20♡

Rudra was waiting for his wife in the mini lounge of their suite

Rudra was waiting for his wife in the mini lounge of their suite. He was talking to his PA about an important meeting that was scheduled for tomorrow. In his absence, Aman was going to handle it.

"Yeah, and before submitting..." Before Rudra could complete his sentence, he heard the clicking of heels against the floor and an alluring scent filled the atmosphere, halting his words and diverting his attention to its source.

Slowly and steadily, his eyes moved up, and the sight in front of him blessed his eyes and spread warmth in his cold heart. His wife looked stunning in the dark blue saree with a full-sleeved blouse, but what made his heart race was her slim waist trying to hide behind the saree. Her waist was his biggest weakness.

 Her waist was his biggest weakness

"Sir..." Rudra snapped back to reality upon hearing his PA's voice and realized he was still on the call. After speaking briefly with his PA, Rudra hung up the call.

Rudra slowly took a step towards his wife. His intimidating steps made Adhya nervous. Rudra snaked his left hand around her waist and jerked her near him, making their chests collide. As a reflex, Adhya placed her hands on his shoulders. With the back of his palm, Rudra caressed her left cheek sensually, making Adhya close her eyes and lean into his hand.

His hand was caressing the skin of her waist slowly, making her feel butterflies in her stomach. His left hand slowly wrapped around her neck, and with his thumb, he raised her head, making her eyes meet his.

"Rudra..." Adhya tried to speak, but when his lips touched her cheek, her words stopped.

Rudra hummed and continued planting pampering kisses on her left cheek, making Adhya's breath hitch and causing her to fist his shirt.

"Rudra," Adhya whispered, trying to gain his attention.
"RUDRA!" Adhya yelled, finally succeeding in getting his attention.
"I'm hungry," Adhya said, patting her little tummy with a pout on her face.
"Don't look at me with those eyes; I'm really hungry," Adhya said, seeing his narrowed eyes.
"Let's get you something to eat, and then I'll have my meal," Rudra said. Before Adhya could register his words, Rudra sucked her pout.
"Come," Rudra said, while settling her hair.