Chapter 3

"Liam, mummy is sorry. I love you so much" she muttered in tears, shaking with cold.

The bartenders walked up to her and placed their hands on each of their shoulders, consoling her.

"It'd all be fine, please stop crying"

"If it's destined, then you'd meet Liam again. The most important thing is that he'd surely take care of him"

Rosy looked up at the two of them, and they gave her assuring nods, then she sniffed, and they began patting her.

Even if it takes years, she's hoping that one day, she'd meet her son. Even if he forgets about her, she won't mind.

She just wants to meet again...one day.

*

EIGHT YEARS LATER, ROMAN'S MANSION*

It might not be the biggest mansion in Greece, but it's surely one of the biggest, owned by Roman Lawson, the rich real estate dealer.

All the shit and crazy things that happened to him years ago made him even stronger, and his determination to be rich was fuelled.

He worked hard over the years to be where he is today. He stopped being a salary earner and became the CEO of his own company, Landmark.

It's the biggest real estate company in the city, and the most reliable too, so he's trusted, and he makes millions every month, but he hasn't even achieved his real dream yet.

The real dream isn't to become one of the richest, it's to become the richest, and he's still chasing after that. No woman in his life, and he's not planning to welcome one.

He was woken up by the bright light from a camera this morning, and his eyes opened slowly, only to see 9 years old Liam sitting on his stomach, snapping his sleepy face pictures.

"Hey" he smiled.

"Dad you can't stand up yet, just continue sleeping I still need to snap more. I'm in an argument with my classmates over whose father looks the best while sleeping" Liam said.

Roman sat up immediately, and Liam rolled eyes, sitting beside him. They're wearing same pyjamas.

"You can never cooperate" he muttered, and Roman smiled again before hugging him.

He's his life, and pampering him became his hobby since he took him from his mother that year, the mother he doesn't even know her name.

"Dad" Liam muttered, hugging him  back.

"You should go prepare for school" Roman said, kissing his hair.

"Master Liam! Breakfast is ready" a maid announced from the door.

"Fine" he broke the hug and gave Roman a peck on the cheek before jumping down the bed.

"Morning dad!" He winked, and Roman sighed as he rushed out of the room.

"Brat"

He got down from the bed too, entering the bathroom to wash up.

He finished brushing and was about to enter the tub when his phone buzzed.

It's a text from Jeffery, his PA.

• The land we bought for 30M last month, a plaza will be built there this month and it'd go for four times the original price, we made it boss!

Roman smiled a little before dropping his phone, and he finally entered the tub.

He cleaned up with the next 30 minutes, and another 20 minutes was spent for dressing up in a classic Frenzy suit.