Chapter 30

OMG 😱
We are already in chapter 30 😭

"Your pains can now resume, Rosy" Donovan muttered as she walked out of the cafeteria.

He was about to climb the stairs to the control room when the server came up behind him, making him turn.

"What are you doing here? Oh I get it, to collect your pay?" He said and got his phone out.

"Quick, tell me your account number and...

"I'm sorry" she muttered, and his hand dropped.

"What are you saying?"

"I...i... I didn't...

"You didn't what? You dropped the pill in the water right in front of me!" He snapped.

"I only pretended to. I couldn't" she replied.

"What!"

"I'm so sorry i can't kill a pupil cos of a reason I don't know. Liam's dad is good to everyone in this school, I can't even count how many times he sent us gifts, and Liam is... he's a kid I love and...

Donovan pushed her out of the way before she could finish, and she fell on the stair.

"I'll do my job myself. You can go rot in hell" he spat.

He was seething as he stormed out of the school when he remembered something.

She's aware that he's trying to kill Liam now, what if she rats him out to the school management?

He turned to go back in, but then he changed his mind.

This is just gonna be for another day.

He left the school.

*

CAFETERIA*

"So...how do you feel now?" Kendra asked after Liam ate another fork from his meal.

"I feel better" he smiled.

"Mum once told me that if you find someone to tell your bad dream to, then it won't come to pass. Definitely" Kendra replied.

"Maybe" he smiled widely.

"Now that's the Liam i want. Come to think of it, you've never really touched my hair" she pouted.

"What?"

"You hate it when Nick touches, but you...

Liam's hand was already on her head before she could finish. He stretched his arm to her side and stroked, making her smile.

"You know what? I told you about my picnic with my parents right?" He said.

"Yes, the weekend picnic...wait! It's Friday, meaning you're going today and won't be returning till Sunday! Come to think of it, it's not picnic, it's a two days vacation!" She gushed.

"Do you mind coming with us? I'll talk to dad and...

"Yes! Yes! Yes!!!" She screamed, and Liam laughed out.

*

LONG LIVES HOSPITAL*

Betty's condition is still so critical, but she's responding well to treatment so the doctor assured them of her safety.

Her arms were completely wrapped with bandage, and the cuts on her face are starting to dry up, thanks to medications.

"If anyone told me last night that I'd be here at the verge of tears for her, I'd have denied it" Fiona said sadly.