𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒 αяє ც૦੮Һ ωяσηg Ͳϴ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 ꉔꄲꋪꏂ.

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

Hiccup wasn't sure when it started, or maybe it was all there from the very beginning, only now finding its way out, hitting his head like an icy shower, giving him goosebumps. The feelings came suddenly, rolling in giant waves, and Hiccup felt like he was dangling in the middle of the ocean, unable to resist the cold current and the waves covering his head. He loved his dragon, but not as much as a rider should. Wrong love. And it was very difficult to accept at first. Because this is not right. It's wrong that it's not Astrid, whom he tried to date, tried to throw away this stone burden around his neck, tried to just be normal. Be like everyone else, like the other Vikings, who certainly don't like their dragons in the completely wrong way. It seems that Astrid guessed everything, because in the evening she herself also did not fly away to admire the beautiful sunset.At least not alone.This was partly understanday to Hiccup relationships between women were frowned upon by the Vikings, and at least they would whisper behind their backs, and not openly.
Wrong, wrong, it was all too wrong.

It is wrong to want your dragon while biting your lips until it hurts.

It's wrong to cling to his scales, feeling the warmth of his body and muffling your own moan, and feeling his hot tongue on your dick. If someone spotted them, there would be no problems... It seemed that the night fury itself was fire, lava. A burning fiery stream that penetrated the blood, turning the head, flowed through the veins and arteries, beat along with the heart. Toothless is hot, hot like lava. And his scales are rough, like rough volcanic stones, and his green eyes with bright sparkles in them are like two bright, bright single spots on dark rock. Like plants breaking through dense stone and clinging tightly to the rocky soil. Somewhere far, far away, in the back of my mind, the thought of how wrong all this is still looms. It's wrong in relation to Astrid, to whom he is engaged, to his father, who probably wants grandchildren, to the inhabitants of Berk... Although Astrid may have guessed everything, understanding his and Toothless's frequent flights and looking at them with an understanding look. Hiccup pushes away, drives away all these thoughts from himself, pushes them deep, deep into the back of his mind.

Wrong... yes, he and Toothless are definitely wrong.

The orange rays of the rising sun timidly crept through the window, as if at any moment ready to take off and run away in fright. In the semi-darkness, still on the edge of sleep, which held him tightly and was not about to let go, Hiccup felt the dragon's body heaving next to him, heard a slow noisy inhalation and the same exhalation. The blue-black scales began to appear reddish in the rays of the early sun. Toothless is wrong. The dragon should think about females, procreation, and not love its rider. Hiccup is also wrong. He, first of all, as a future leader, must think about the well-being and future of his village, his tribe, and not about how he might not be caught with his dragon. Sometimes it seemed like everyone knew their secret, their dirty secret. Let be. Let them think about whatever they want, whisper about them while the young man is not around, but as soon as he appears, all conversations immediately die down. He and his dragon will carry this secret, this dirty secret, together until the end, spitting on all the indecent conversations behind their backs, and on the rumors about their "inappropriate relationship." Not everything should always be for the benefit of others; he and Toothless also want a little, at least a drop of happiness.

They are both wrong to the core. And they don't mind at all.