Wukong x reader x Macaque

You were Ne Zha's older sister.

Recently, Ne Zha has been overprotective of you because the last time he left you, you I decided to interact with a demon.

Ne Zha was known for being overprotective of you, always looking out for you and making sure that you were safe.

You, on the other hand, was adventurous and loved exploring the world around you.

Supposedly, it was supposed to be the other way around. You being overprotective of Ne Zha, afraid that he might get hurt badly in a battle.

BUT NO! Ne Zha's always acting like he's the older sibling here.

So everywhere Ne Zha went, you follow, forced to follow. You just had to follow.

One day, You wanted to get some fresh air, so you went outside without Ne Zha's supervision.

while you was out on one of your own adventures, you had stumbled upon a mystical forest.

Little did you know, this forest was home to two powerful monkeys, each with their own unique abilities.

One monkey, named Macaque, was mischievous and had evil intentions.

Macaque planned to kidnap you and use your powers for his own gain.

The other monkey, named Sun Wukong, was mischievous, yet wanted to protect you from any harm.

As you have wandered deeper into the forest, you had encountered Macaque first.

"What the-" "Why hey there, lotus. I suppose we met before." Macaque smirked at you.

"Aren't you.. Macaque?" Your eyes widen a bit. You had met Macaque before and he actually trained you, secretly.

But that was years ago. Today was the present.

You barely recognized him anymore, his white fur was gone, his six ears was also gone. You wonder why.

"Anyways, look, lotu-" Suddenly, Macaque was thrown off to the side.

Your eyes widen and you flinch immediately, making you stumble back and hit somebody's chest.

"Oof." You sigh and rub your head. "Sorry.." You chuckle nervously.

"It's fine, i saved you from.. that guy" The monkey growls. "Uh.. I suppose your Sun Wukong?"

You ask nervously. He nodded before he dashes toward Macaque.

A battle scene happens. Oh, so interesting, author. Lovely

Wukong swung his staff towards Macaque, luckily Macaque summoned his staff and blocked Wukong's hit.

Instead, Macaque kicks Wukong's leg, making him stumble and fall backward. Macaque took this opportunity to punch Wukong's chest.

You wince a bit as you see the fight. You back off a bit and run back to Ne Zha's temple.

Next day.

Ne Zha actually came along in case the same incident happened.

"So, do you mind telling me where those mischievous monkeys are at?" Ne Zha asked, holding onto his spear.

"I could've sworn I saw them around here.." You mutter to yourself as you kept walking and walking to the spot on where you've met them.

A loud thud was heard from behind the both of you. You let out a loud gasp before Ne Zha quickly covers your mouth and stares at the two monkey demons coldly.

"So you've come to mess with my sister, Sun Wukong?" Ne Zha asked, pointing the spear at Sun Wukong's chest.

"No worries Ne- That's your sister?!" Sun Wukong's eyes widen in surprise, so does Macaque's.

"Heh, I'd love to make you my princess." Sun Wukong smirked at you. Your cheeks start to flush a bit as you look away.

"Hey! No flirting with my sister, even though she's older than me. You got that, Monkey?" Ne Zha scowls.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Sun Wukong shrugs. "Wukong, pay some respect." Macaque nudges his elbow.

"What??" Sun Wukong shrugged.

I'll make a pt 2, no worries :D
R

equested by Nezhasimp15