Chapter 4

The following part of the story is not based on real mythology of any particular religion. I referred to some religious mythological books to get the ideas and you may have notice some characters including lead roles have names similar or same as Greek Gods or Goddesses, and also script which is not part of Greek but some other myth books.
So please don't see this as a religious one, this is written truly by me with the intention of making this a fictional novel.

- ATY
~♡~

<<<<<<<<<<♡>>>>>>>>>>

"Let all on whom my light falls be welcome if they desire to be so. As the silver moon waxes and wanes, so too does all life. Trust in my radiance, and know that all love alive under my light shall know my blessing. Turn to the moon, and I will be your true guide."
~ Selune

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

FLASHBACK

Goddess Selune once went for a walk to the 'Hidden forest' which is her most favourite place on earth. This was the place where she give life to the 'Lyanthropes', the species which are always loyal to their mother Goddess,

They considered themselves as the Guards of Selune until their last breath.

Other species even though worship their mother Goddesses still there are secret groups inside the species who silently hate her and tries to bring up lies against her. And they work for Selune's sister ........ which a very well known secret around the universe .

Moving through the woods of the dense forest Selune heard a melodious voice singing. She walked towards the voice to quench her curiosity.

There she saw an enchanting nymph, her voice echoing through the trees as she sang a hauntingly beautiful song. Selune approached the nymph, captivated by her celestial melody.

The nymph, named Elysia, greeted Selune with a warm smile, her eyes sparkling with ancient wisdom. She explained that she had been entrusted by the forest spirits to guard the heart of the Hidden Forest, where the purest essence of nature resided.

Selune was deeply moved by Elysia's devotion to the forest and its inhabitants. She listened intently as Elysia shared tales of the forest's ancient magic and the symbiotic relationship between the land and its guardians.

As they walked deeper into the forest, Selune and Elysia forged a bond of friendship, united by their love for nature and their shared desire to protect it from those who sought to harm it.

Together, they vowed to safeguard the Hidden Forest and uphold its legacy of harmony and tranquility for generations to come. And as they journeyed deeper into the heart of the forest Seluna was getting excited to know more about her new friend.

Elysia invited Selune to meet her family and she happily agreed to which she didn't thought would change her life.

~~~~~~~~♤~~~~~~~~

Words:463