HELPLESS

~HUGE TRIGGER WARNING this chapter will be nsfw and non con if this bothers you please either skip this chapter or click off, stay safe and prioritize your mental health~

My eyes glaze over and I feel my body go limp. The two men in front of me look down at my helpless form and smirk.

"Heh..what do you wanna do with her Kozu?~" Kurro asks the other boy and his smirk grows wider. "I'll show you."

Kenma leans down and grabs my chin before forcing his tongue into my mouth and kissing me aggressively.

Kurro join the other boy and starts kissing and sucking on my neck while slowly moving his hands to grope my chest.

Tears start streaming down my face and I try to pull away but my body won't let me. He smirks at my helpless state and starts moving his hand lower.

His hands grab the hem of my skirt and pulls it down before rubbing my clit through my panties. "She's fucking soaked..what a slut." Kurro exclaims, causing Kenma to break the kiss.

A string of saliva links our mouths and he smiles down at me.

"Mm..she tastes even better than I imagined..but I wanna taste her more." Kurro snickers and switches places with Kenma. He grabs my thighs aggressively and bites down hard, drawing blood.

I start sobbing harder and Kurro grabs my face and licks my tears like he needed them to live. Kenma digs his teeth deeper and rips a chunk of my flesh.

His face flushes with excitement and he swallows the meat whole. I scream in pain and Kurro covers my mouth. "Shut the fuck up you whore."

His long fingers move to grip my panties and rips them to shreds. I couldn't even process what was happening before he shoved his tongue into me.

A high pitched moan came out of my mouth and I bit my lip in shame.

Kurro laughs and wraps his hands around my neck, pulling me into an aggressive kiss. Kenma looks up at the other boy angrily and starts sucking on my clit.

I scream into Kurro's mouth and he bites my tongue.

He breaks the kiss and grabs my face, forcing my mouth open and unzipping his pants. My eyes widen and my sobs worsen. "Shh...it's ok baby just let it happen~" Kurro coos softly and pulls his cock out.

I try desperately to close my mouth but Kenma shoves his fingers into my pussy and pumps them in and out at an instant inhuman speed, causing me to let out a broken moan.

"Thank Kozume- Fuck!~" Kurro frowns as he shoves his dick into my mouth. "If you bite me I'll break your legs." He grabs a fistful of my hair and starts fucking my mouth.

My cries are muffled by his cock and I gag. "Fuck- How you doing down there Kozume?" Kenma groans in annoyance. "Shes closing her fucking legs..the pills you gave her are wearing off."
p
"Just- Just hold them open she's still weak." Kenma grumbles and grabs my thighs and places my legs on his shoulders.

"Get ready whore." He warns before shoving his dick into my pussy and pounding into me. "She's so tight fucking hell~"

He moans and Kurro laughs between groans. "Mm- You're a virgin aren't you? Fuck that's so fucking hot~"

Kurro grips my hair tighter and pumps faster, telling me that he was close to cumming. When the realization hit I tried to bite him but he explodes in my mouth before I had the chance.

"Swallow all of it Chibi-Chan~" He holds my face and lifts my chin, forcing his seed down my throat. "W-why are you doing this-Ngh!~" My pleas are silenced by Kenma's strong thrusts.

"Because we fucking can you dumb whore~" He groans into my ear and quickens his pace.

"S-stop it please-" "Shut the fuck up Y/N." Kurro scoffs and grabs my hair, pulling me into an aggressive kiss.

"Shit- I'm gonna cum!~" Kenma groans and digs his nails into my thighs. He laughs sadistically and looks me in the eyes. "Take my cum you slut." Loud sobs leave my mouth as he shoots his seed into my pussy.

Kurro breaks the kiss to see my expression, he takes in every detail of my look of horror and fear.

"If you tell anyone about this we'll kill your whole fucking family." Kurro grips my neck and squeezes. Kenma slowly pulls out and frowns when he sees his cum leak out.

He takes his fingers to shove it back in and smirks.

"You're gonna be our good little girl now, if you try anything everyone you love will be dead the next day. Got it?"

I nod slowly and the two boys smile. "Good girl Y/N~"

"Good girl."