CLASS

After the nurse hands me a tissue she helps me figure out the map and points me in the right direction to my first class. I open the door hastily and let out a sigh of relief that I found my class. "Ah so you've decided to join us?"

The teacher looks at me and raises her eyebrow. "O-Oh uh sorry I was in the nurses office.." The teacher laughs and smiles. "Don't worry kid you're new here. I'll let you off the hook this time."

I smile back at her and she turns to face the class. "Ok class this is L/n Y/n she just transferred here from Fukurōdani Academy. Go sit next to Lev, he's the tall one with green eyes in the third row."

I nod and walk up to sit next the guy that thought he killed me Thierry minutes ago and smiled at him.

"Yo"

"Yo...OH I LOVE YOUR VOLLEYBALL BRACELET!!!" "THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I WAS ON MY VOLLEYBALL TEAM AT MY OLD SCHOOL AND MY BEST FRIENDS PLAY ON THE BOYS TEAM!"

"WOAH THATS AWSOME- I'M ON THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM HERE YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COME TO WATCH ME AT PRACTICE AFTER SCHOOL!"

"REALLY?! I'LL BE THERE GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER-"

"QUIET BACK THERE." The teacher yells and I blush and turn away from Lev.

He snickers and passes me a note with his number and a smiley face. I smile at him and he grins back.

~timeskip~

The rest day goes by fast as me and Lev have pretty much the same classes  and by the end of the day I'm practically floating as I walk to the school gyn and push open the door. Lev stops focusing mid toss and turns his head to see me.

"HEY L/N!" He runs up to me causing a short boy with light brown hair to get hit in the face with a volleyball. "LEV YOU PIECE OF SHIT-" "EEEK!!!"

The tall boy attempts to hide behind me as he picks me up and uses me as a human shield. "PUT ME DOWN DUMBASS I'LL CASTRATE YOU"

He squeals and drops me, leaving me to fall on my ass. The short boy glares at Lev and helps me up. "THATS NOT HOW YOU TREAT A GIRL ASSHOLE" He yells and jumps to smack Lev on the head. "Anyways, I'm Yaku do ya need anything?

"He smiles brightly as if he didn't just cause my friend Moree brain damage then he already has. "Oh- yeah I'm L/n I'm here to watch you guys practice Lev invited me. I was the middle blocker on the girls team at my old school." I grin proudly at him and he smiles.

"What school?" "Fukurōdani!" I respond and he gasps. "Woah really? Our captain is really close with the captain of the boys team there."

"Oh! do you mean Bokuto? He's one of my best friends- he actually told me to look for Kuroo." Yaku nods. "He's probably in the locker room with Kenma, they fight before every practice about Kenma gaming during practice I'll go get him." "Thanks!" He gives me a thumbs up and jogs to the locker room.

Me and Lev talk for about two minutes until we're interrupted by a loud voice. "Hey! You're L/n huh? Bokuto told me you'd be coming! He didn't say you'd be this cute though~"

He winks and a smaller boy with blonde and black hair rolls his eyes. "Keep it in your pants Kuroo...you're gonna freak her out." I blush and laugh awkwardly.

"SHUT UP KENMA- Anyways Bokubro told me you like volleyball." He smirks and I respond "yeah! Bokuto, Akaashi, and me have been playing together since we were like eight"

"Yeah! And she's awesome! She showed me some of her volleyball videos-""Shut up Lev" Kuroo interrupts him and smiles at me. "Get ready to watch me kick these guys asses" Kenma rolls his eyes again and clicks his tongue. "I'd like to see you try rooster."