2023_05_04 8:05 pm

I am standing on the bank of the lake, the lake in which you expect yourself to be on a green carpet full of different colored flowers, as if you are in paradise that God created on earth, and when you look at the clear sky with the shining stars and are dazzled by the wonderful trees and are delighted by the quiet murmur of the waters, it is a stunning view of the rose spreading its scent to perfume existence, so that nature is complete.  With its splendor, you forget all your worries and pains and the pain that exists in your heart and mind. Oh, rest here. I don't think about anything except the moment that we live. We face in our lives many harsh obstacles that hold us back, make us lose hope and fill us with disappointment and misery. We become weak and unable to face the bitterness of life. Then we will have lost.  Our self-confidence is that we cannot change. The hardest feeling is when you feel lonely when tears fall from your eyes, tears of pain and injustice, and tears of innocence and purity for nothing but the cruelty of time.

In a well-known popular neighborhood, in a dark room without light, the smell of dust fills the room and there are clothes everywhere.
Oh, the atmosphere here is stifling. On a bed, she was in a room. There was a body stretched out and not moving. It was dead, in a deplorable condition after a hard day of work.
It's me, the miserable girl. I'm no longer who he is. He who sees him pities his condition. A body without a soul. I'm wearing a large black shirt and blue pants. There's a little sound that appeared in my room. It's coming from my phone. It's a message from a person named Elliot. I mentioned that it was me who had previously messaged him.
You only need light when it's low
You only miss the sun when the snow starts falling. You know you're at the top only when you feel low
You only hate the road when you miss home. Words that are remembered and repeated in the mind of that boy whom I texted. I don’t know why, but perhaps because I was waiting for a message from him.
She gave him the name friend of loneliness
The truth is painful and we cannot express it. The feeling of loneliness, pain, anxiety, anger and self-loathing cannot be described in words: “It is as if you were saying to the dead, do you hear me?”
People not listening to you and slandering you with the most horrific accusations, rumors, and disgusting looks from people that you receive every day. The main reason is not speaking up or defending yourself because they do not deserve an excuse. I entered the room of my memories hoping to find something that made me happy in my life.
Or maybe I forget today and return my mind to the past
For my childhood where innocence
I always remember the sweetness and purity of my dreams, and I remember how I was
Laugh at how I said it
How I was a copy of an angel who was not mixed with injustice in an embrace
Humans are an angel who wanted to live within his destiny
Learn too much too soon learn that the heart is
The weakness of every human being
Learn how to withdraw trust from those who do not deserve it
How to differentiate between lying and telling the truth
How can he forget the one who betrayed him and the one whose heart withered before its time?
How can he forget people who live to be hurt and not given to others?
A chance to be happy
I promised to remember how I was
And I remembered, and I remembered, and I remembered...
I looked at myself...
I learned that each of us is born with an angel inside him who does not know the meaning of injustice and destruction
An angel does not know how to betray a boy with a caring heart inside him
His soul descended from heaven like a drop of dew
She descended pure, carrying nothing but serenity and guidance
You came down to deal with hearts like embers, lost hearts
Her feelings and awareness
In this world, none of us have a choice
You have to put up with lies, deceit and bitterness
You have to trust yourself and not obey your heart. It is a human world
From which safety disappeared
I lost the meaning of tolerance and forgiveness. It was my outlook on life. This was my outlook on life Eddie

2023_05_04 8:05 pm our first msg
In that moment, something changed and little did we know that our lives would be intertwined forever?

2023_05_04 8:05 pm our first msgIn that moment, something changed and little did we know that our lives would be intertwined forever?