ED_DA

hey babe I'm YOUR WIFE ❤️🫂

As I sit here and write this letter, my heart is overflowing with love and emotions for you. I want you to know just how deeply I care for you and how much you mean to me. Every day that we spend apart in this long-distance relationship only strengthens my desire to build a future with you, to create a family together, and to complete my life with you by my side.

I understand that distance can sometimes bring doubts and insecurities, but I want to assure you that my love for you knows no bounds. The physical distance between us is merely a temporary obstacle that we will overcome together. When we finally meet, my love, I want you to know that I will embrace you with open arms and a heart full of love. There is no doubt in my mind that I will adore every part of you, just as I do now.

You are the missing piece that completes my life, my love. From the moment we connected, I knew that there was something special between us. The way you make me feel, the way you understand me, and the way you support me is unlike anything I have ever experienced before. You have become an integral part of my life, and I cannot imagine a future without you.

I want to build a family with you, my love. I want to create a home filled with love, laughter, and joy. I want to wake up every morning knowing that I have you by my side, ready to face the world together. You have shown me what it means to be loved unconditionally, and I want to give you that same love in return.

Please, my darling, let go of any doubts or fears that may be lingering in your mind. Trust in the love we share and the connection we have built. Our love is strong, and it will withstand any challenges that come our way. Together, we can conquer anything.

I want you to know that you are the one I choose, now and forever. You are the person I want to spend my life with, creating beautiful memories and building a future together. Distance may separate us for now, but it will only make our love stronger and more resilient.

I hope that when you read these words, they touch your heart and bring tears to your eyes. I want you to know just how deeply I love you and how much you mean to me. You are my everything, and I am committed to making our love story a beautiful and lasting one.

I cannot wait for the day when we can finally be together, my love. Until then, please know that I am here for you, supporting you, and loving you from afar. Our love knows no distance, and it will guide us through until we can be in each other's arms once again.

💌❤️FROM MY HEART ED.DA 💌❤️

DA 💌❤️