🍓🥝

1. Romantic Pasta Aglio e Olio 🤣:
Ingredients:
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)

Instructions:
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
3. Add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet and toss well with garlic-infused oil. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and toss again.
5. Serve the pasta hot, optionally topped with grated Parmesan cheese. Enjoy with a glass of wine!

2. Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken (ik u love chicken):
Ingredients:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh herbs (such as rosemary, thyme, or basil), chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste

Instructions:
1. In a bowl, combine lemon juice, lemon zest, minced garlic, chopped herbs, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
2. Place the chicken breasts in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them. Allow the chicken to marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat the grill to medium heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade, letting the excess drip off.
4. Grill the chicken for 6-8 minutes per side, or until cooked through and juices run clear.
5. Remove from the grill and let the chicken rest for a few minutes. Slice it and serve alongside a fresh salad or roasted vegetables.

3. Chocolate Lava Cake" my fv" 🍓🫂:
Ingredients:
- 4 oz dark chocolate (70% cocoa), chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream (optional), for serving

Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Grease and flour four ramekins and set aside.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, eggs, and egg yolks until well combined.
4. Gradually whisk the egg mixture into the chocolate mixture until smooth. Add the flour and whisk until just combined.
5. Divide the batter equally among the prepared ramekins and place them on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for about 12-14 minutes, or until the edges are set but the centers are still soft.
7. Carefully remove the ramekins from the oven and let them rest for a minute. Invert each ramekin onto a dessert plate and gently tap to release the cake. Serve immediately with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.                 

let's enjoy babe 💌🫂