Serious Talk Floyd

Floyd laughed as Clay covered his mouth with a gasp, "Floyd!"

JD chuckled as Bruce grinned.

Floyd moved Clay's hand away and began to speak, "Okay, okay, so at first I had to actually think about what I was doing, I considered going back but then I decided to follow my heart, like I said I would, so I went to sleep on a hidden branch during the day and at night, I left. I ran into the forest and I stumbled across some other trolls, so I decided to follow them. They led me to a giant place called, 'Mount Rageous' where I decided to start my solo career."

Clay nodded, "I think I remember hearing something about you actually.."

Bruce nodded, "I heard about you...and what happened..just feel thankful Brandy held me back from tracking you down..but she wanted to go too.."

JD shrugged, "I think I heard about you, but I was kinda out of it most the time, gathering food and all that, you know?"

Floyd nodded and continued as he smiled at Bruce nervously, "Well I did get my solo career going, it was great! But then, two Mount Rageons tried to kidnap me-"

He kept going as his brothers, except for Bruce, gasped.

"-I did manage to escape them by slipping into a crowd full of trolls!"

JD and Clay seemed to calm down a bit but they were still very tense.

"Once I escaped, I promised myself to never go back again. And I never did."

Bruce sighed and shook his head.

Clay nodded to Floyd, "Good, I'm glad you won't be going back."

JD nodded, "From now on, we'll stay together. Right guys? At least for Branch's sake?"

The younger three looked at eachother then back to JD and nodded, "For Baby Branch."