1

The Radiohead's were all sitting together outside a studio in Chicago, smoking, whining, and getting drunk. This was the average day for them now, keeping them up with all their fame, especially Thom. 

Thom was hungry today.

"Ey, lads, there anywhere around here to get food from? Chicago is a piece of shit!" Thom spoke, crossing his arms.

Ed, "oh Chicago isn't that bad Thom.. stop your whining." 

"Whatever! Is there food or not?! I haven't eaten in decades!" Thom cried.

"Riiiiiiight. You totally didn't eat a whole luxurious meal  for lunch a few hours ago..." Ed said jokingly, rolling his eyes.

Thom scoffed, "uh, well, I'm a growing boy...I need my-- calories." 

Ed chuckled, "I've never heard anyone call a 25 year old a 'growing boy', but if you say so..."

"Can we just get food?!" Thom stomped his foot, which made Colin and Phil glance at him for a moment. 

"Thom you better not have another temper tantrum." Phil joked.

"FOOD!" Thom yelled like a toddler. This made Jonny finally look up from his guitar he was messing around with for the past hour.

Jonny snickered, and Thom saw, and got even more mad.

"Fine Thom.. let me go find some packet with restaurants and their numbers.." Ed said, walking out.

While Ed was gone, Thom pranced around, biting his nails, shaking his head, and muttering nonsense. Colin and Jonny giggled quietly at him, because it's really fucking funny that Thom is acting like a child over not getting food the second he wants it. Boo hoo. 

Thom glared at them, and started moving his head side to side. Eventually, that hurt his neck and he went, "ow", and rubbed it, then continued.

"Thom what the fuck are you doing.." Colin giggled.

"NOTHI-" Ed walked in the room.

"Eddd! FOOD!" Thom ran up to him, and snatched the booklet from Ed's hand, and started rummaging through it, trying to find a decent place.

"Jesus Christ Thom! Why are you so goddamn hungry?! You had a whole dinner last night, a whole lunch earlier, and some other stuff. Calm down you pig.." Ed was starting to get a bit annoyed, but also found it a bit funny.

"Need... food.." Thom muttered, as he kept rummaging through the booklet. Eventually, he found a place, "I FOUND A PLACE!"

"What's it called..." Colin asked.

"Jimmy- John's." Thom said, staring at it.

"Oh. What- what are they? What do they make?" Colin asked.

"Sandwiches! They look so damn good holy fuck! Come look at these!" Thom held the booklet up, which  the others looked at.

"Oooh, you're right..." Ed said, Colin was in awe.

"Can you get me something?" Phil asked, "those do look great!"

"Yeah, who wants some?" Thom asked.

"I do.." Jonny said.

"Me too!" Colin said.

"I guess I'll try something.. surprise me." Ed said.

"Alright, what do you want, Colin, and Jon Jon?" Thom asked.

Jonny moved his thick long hair out of his eyes, and looked up at Thom, their eyes meeting, Jonny's eyes sparkling with joy, "A--a-- a- l-long m-m-meaty-- s-spicy- s-s-s-s-s-sandwich.." Jonny said, his tongue slicing through his teeth as he talked.