beautifully broken

BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN
mikaelson mate

"Such a beautiful thing destroyed by a brutal man

"Such a beautiful thing destroyed by a brutal man."

Bree's life was far from perfect; hearing everyone's thoughts was both a gift and a curse that impacted her daily. However, she never realised how good her life was until it was ripped away from her by a brutal man.

Bree didn't know how or why the vampire found her. All she knew was that one day she was happy, and the next she was broken. Bree attempted to move on with her life, having hope that one today she would find her mates. But her world is shattered once more when she learns that her mates are the children of the very man who destroyed her.

Female OC x Freya, Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Kol and Rebekah

(this is a polyamorous book, meaning that the main character will end up with all of the love interests listed above)

CONTENT WARNINGS

• sexual assault
• violence and death
• suicidal thoughts
• depression
• death of loved ones
• sexual content

AUTHORS NOTE

Please be aware that whilst this is a book of love and healing, it does contain some dark and triggering topics. Please read the content warning before you begin; your mental health comes first and foremost.

I've contemplated for a very long time whether or not I should publish this book. It is a very personal book and for a while I have deemed it too dark to publish. I have tentatively changed my mind because writing this book is a healing experience for me and I am hoping that perhaps reading it will be a healing experience for someone else.