the explination

i was just sitting UN's office, on the couch in the corner of the giant office with him sitting in a chair on the other side of a small table. i had just found out that im some sort of sea cretchure and my sidter is locked in a tank in my school. plus my freind had seen in there full gross nature the bandages on my arms that were covering my ingurys. it was agreat first half of the day. i mean who wouldnt want it, but back to the curent situation. we wernt talking for a small piriod before he spoke up.

"are you ok. i mean like truly ok. not just fine or good but are you actually ok and able to function like before." he said it like i was a child or some dangerous animal he was trying to capture and tame.

im not a child. i can do this on my own. im also not an animal you need to be cautious of. im a person and i deserve to be treated like such. i had worked so damn hard for my independnace i dont need there pity or there assistances. no one had helped back then so why bother now. why are you trying to act like i want your help. all i need is one thing. my sister free.

"ill be good on my own" thats a blatent lie.

if im left on my own i might brake. i need her. i cant leave her. she needs to be free. like me. she isnt a animal shes kind. i can feel it when i look at her. shes scared and i can help but how. i have to find a way to help. if i dont she might die. or she could hate me. i cant have eather happen shes my family and i need her.

"well you dont look like youll be fine" UN's voice took me out of my angry thoughts.

im griping the couch for dear life. i let go of my grip and relax my face and fix my posture but im laying down on the couch. i look up at the ceeling as i take off my sunglasses and put them on my chest. my tears arnt water they look like there gold. when i look at UN he has a look of shock at my tear color.

"i thought i lost her. in my revolution. i got separated from her when she jumped into the sea and i thought she was dead. i searched for her for weeks. but turns out you had her. youve been keeping my sister locked here in a tank where she cant stand on solid land. your harming her health and she looks so sick." i said it all like it was word vomit as more tears streamed from my eyes and down my cheeks.

when i looked at UN he had a look of sympathy at my hurt words and expretion. no madder how hard i tryed to stop the tears they kept coming and they were staining the couch because of the unusual color of them. it must of been an hour that i cryed for. by the end of my crying me and UN had made the agreement that they would alter my sisters tank to make it better for her and they would moneter if she was stable enugh to be free before any permanent desigions where made.

he let me leave his office once i had dryed my tears. i colected my stuff and left his office and put my sunglasses back on.

~~~~~~

i had walked for 20 minets throw the school to make it to the residential hall. there were countrys every where. a lot o fthem stared at me as i passed. either cause i was the new kid of news of the insedent travled fast. i was almost to my dorm when i heard someone call my name.

"pacific wait up" when i turned around it was Ukraine.

"hey ukrain whats up" i tryed my best to not let my voice crake or sound lik i had been crying.

"well i just wanted to hang out, maybe in your dorm since youve already been to mine" her smile was contaigious and almost made my spirits lift.

"wait ive been to your dorm?" i dont remember ever being in her dorm before.

"yeah. me an astralia are dorm mates." that made more since

"uh yeah sure. this way" i lead here to my dorm.