I like you

~(Y.N.) P.O.V.~

I sighed after I finished the last of the paperwork. I'm the 3th seat in squad 10. I quickly glance at my captain, Toshiro Hitsugaya, to be honest I have a major crush on him. But I think the only person he's interested in one person, Momo. And why not, she's pretty, nice, kind, and is his childhood friend, so why not... right? I mentally cry in my head... this is so not fair!

~Toshiro's P.O.V.~

I look up to see (Y.N.) staring out of space. She looks so beautiful with her hair tied in a side braid(sorry if your hair to short for a braid or if you don't like braids)and her petite body. She's just 2 inches shorter than me, but she's beautiful. The way her skin glows in the light, the way her voice sounds like the sweetest thing on earth, the way her eyes shine brighter than the stars, and how her lips look so vulnerable and soft.... I groaned in irritation. I want her and I want her now!

~(Y.N.) P.O.V.~

I was pulled from my train of thought by hearing Toshiro groan in irritation. I look that him and say, "Toshiro... are you okay? Do you need anything?" Next thing I know is that I'm pinned to the wall by Toshiro. He leans in and whispers in my ear with a husky voice full of lust,"Yes, yes I do need something... I need you." He looks at me before smashing his lips into mine. It only takes a second before I wrap my arms around his neck deeping the kiss. Soon he started licking my lips, asking for permission. Deciding to tease him I declined and keep my mouth shut. I hear him growl in frustration, before he grabs my ass making me gasp from shock. This allowed him to explore the wet cavern that he was declined from him earlier. He left a trail of kiss from my jawline to my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. Once he did he abused it, he nibbled and sucked on it making me moan. He slipped off mine and his shirt as his hands roams my upper body. He takes off my bra and instantly start sucking and licking my left breast and squeezing my right, than switching every 20 seconds.
"T-toshiro!" I gasp he starts rubbing my lower area. He smirked before saying,"(Y.N.) you're so weak against me..." I stopped him at what he was doing, before a smirk appeared on my face. "Oh, really? Fine. I think it's my turn to play, don't you think so?" I said with a voice full of lust.

~Toshiro's P.O.V.~

I only nodded, to shocked at how fast her personality changed. She smirked than said,"Good." I watched as she slipped my pants off, than slowly stroking member through the fabric of underwear. I growled, "(Y.N.) don't tease me." I said before slipping off the rest of clothes on me and her. (Y.N.) smiled than batted her eyes," But Toshiro, I'm not done yet," (Y.N.) said before licking my length,"I just got started." She put her lips on my hard member than slowly started to bob her head. I growled, (Y.N.) looked up at me than said in a seductive and teasing voice, "Do you want me to go faster?" Needing more, wanting more I just grabbed her and pinned her to the floor.

~(Y.N.) P.O.V.~

I stared straight into his turquoise eyes as he spread my legs apart. He kiss on my lips before slamming hisself into my body. I screamed as pained filled my body, but soon it changed to pleasure. I rocked my hips against him to tell him that I'm ready, he nodded than went in and out of me. I moaned,"T-toshiro!" which made him trust harder and faster."Ahhh!" I yelled as Toshiro hit my G-spot, smiling he hit it again and again.
"T-t-toshiro! I-I'm g-going to cum!" I yelled. Luckily Toshiro pulled out before I burst. Smiling Toshiro laid next to me than said,"I always wanted to confess this, I like you and I want to know if you would like to be my girlfriend?" I laughed and reply,"I would love too."