Out With A Bang

Before Tim opened his eyes, he woke up to the feeling of a warm mouth gently sucking on his neck and even warmer hands smoothing down his chest and moving lower. He let out a slight moan when fingers wrapped around his length.

"Good morning," Lucy husked then nibbled on his ear lobe where she was curled into his side.

He started to smile before he looked at her through half lidded eyes, then he groaned when she started pumping his dick slowly.

"Hey," he replied, his voice scratchy and hoarse.

"Do you know what today is?"

"Mmm the Super Bowl."

She withdrew her hand from him and rolled away from slightly. "Seriously?"

He reached out for her as he added apologetically, "But, more importantly, it's our anniversary." Tim was happy she went back to him easily and pulled her to lay right on top of him. "Happy anniversary, baby."

"Happy anniversary," Lucy grinned and angled her head to kiss him softly. "Can you believe we've been married for a whole year?"

"Best year of my life." Tim's hands traveled up her thighs, over her bare ass, and then below his t shirt that she was wearing to draw circles on her back.

She pretended to think about it. "Hmm I guess it's been an alright year."

"Alright? Just alright?" He flipped them over to press her into the mattress and hover over her on all fours. "Being married to me is just alright?"

Lucy burst into laughter, which made Tim grin. "I'm kidding." She wrapped her legs around his waist to bring him closer to her. "I really like being married to you."

"That's more like it." He kissed her forehead. "I'll make you breakfast. You stay in bed." He was doing his best to ignore that his cock was against her pussy.

"Hang on," she dug her heels into his ass to ensure he would not move. "I thought we were gonna celebrate."

"We started last night, because we have to focus today." He had fucked her thoroughly the night before knowing that the following day would be filled with competing priorities.

She bucked her hips upwards to get some friction. "People aren't coming over to our house for HOURS. Please." One of her hands threaded through his hair.

"Lucy," he moaned. "It's game day. We have stuff to do like...fuck." Tim felt her take his dick and brush it along her folds.

"That's the first thing on the list. Fuck me," Lucy requested and pumped once then redirected his tip to rub her clit.

"W-"

She continued to use him to tease her sensitive bud as she cupped his balls with her other hand and felt his cock twitch. "Aren't married couples supposed to have a ton of sex the first year of their marriage?"

"Are you saying we didn't?"

Lucy smirked and did not think she would even be able to count the nights, and mornings, and afternoons where they ended up in bed together, or on the couch, or in the shower, or against the kitchen counter, or his office at the station, or the back of his truck, or that one time they ended up on the stairs, or...they hooked up in a lot of places and many MANY times just in the past year alone. "No, I'm saying, ooh, I'm saying we should end this year with a bang." She felt a rush of wetness between her leg and wanted to coat his dick in the slick before she stopped pleasuring herself and went back to stroking him.

"With a bang, huh?" She nodded as her smile grew; it was obvious she knew she was about to get what she wanted, but Tim really struggled to deny her anything. "That's what you want?" He was trying to focus on keeping himself up on all fours above her no matter how she was driving him wild and even if his desire to touch her was growing by the second.