secret🖤💛 (part-2)

Perth pov:

I was waiting for Mon in the stairs. But it's been a while, he should be here by now. So I decided to look for him. Then I started to head towards the locker room.

But, the scene in front of me, made my blood boil. Tie punched chimon.How dare he touch my boyfriend. He is going to punch again but I ran towards them and held his hand. I am so angry right now.

I looked at Mon. His nose is bleeding. This fucker.

I punched tie. He fell on the ground. I got on top of him and punched him hard many times. His lip and nose are bleeding now. But I didn't stop. I kept on punching him.

Suddenly, someone hugged me from behind.

"Please perth....! Mon whispered in my ear. I calm down a little. As I was going to ask him are you okay. This bitch ink spoke.

"P'....p'perth, this nerd tries to b...bully me. Tie is sav...ing me from hi...m. Please save me from him. He will hurt me again." She said with a fake voice and started crying.

Chimon looked at her with widened eyes. I know she is lying.

Chimon pov:

She lied in front of perth. This bitch.

"Perth...." I slowly called him. He looked at me.

"Look now he is trying to look innocent after bullying me." She spoke again with his annoying voice.

" You nerd, you should know your place. you pathetic" she tried to slap me. But perth holds her arm, And

slap her

I was so shocked. By the time, there are so many students gether around here. They all are so shocked. Because it's a first time perth slapped a girl. He is really angry now.

"HOW DARE YOU. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TO BULLY MY BOYFRIEND. HOW DARE YOU TO DISRESPECT HIM. HE IS NOT PATHETIC YOU ARE ONE WHO IS PATHETIC. I WILL NOT TOLERATE EVEN A WORD TOWARD MY LOVER. I WILL GIVE YOU TWO LATER BUT YOU BOTH DESERVED BUT NOW GET LOST FROM HERE." he shouted in anger while looking at both ink and tie. Shivered ran through my body after listening to him.

My body started shaking. But I have to stay strong now.

I slowly approached him and held his hand and interwind our fingers.

He looked at me with his red eyes which is only covered with anger. I tightly held his hand. He calmed down a bit.

He let a heavy breath. And turned towards me.

"Are you okay, did they hurt you. Is anywhere paining. I am sorry. I did not know about this. I am really sorry. Mon do you want to go hospital. Why are your hands shaking. Did I scare you. I am so sorry baby. I will never do that again. Are you okay " He blabbered everything with his soft voice and touched my face and arms to see if I am hurt anywhere. I smiled at his caring nature. (Awwwww, so sweettttt)

My hands are still shaking so he held my hand tightly.

I let out my hands from his grip and cupped his face.

"I am okay perth. Nothing happened to me. Stop worrying about me. See I am fine. You don't need to say sorry. I am sorry. Beacuse of me you have to...." He did not even let me complete my sentence.

"Don't say anything useless. You are the most important part of my life." He said while looking at my eyes. I blushed.

Soon, i realised there are so many students who is looking at us. Perth noticed too. He interwind our hands.

" Listen everyone, he is my boyfriend. If anyone I am saying anyone try to harm him. He is going to lose his life." He said with deep voice. I know my whole face is red now. I did not dare to look up and face everyone.

Perth held my face and smiled at my blushing face.

"Ahemmmm..." Someone cleared his throat. We looked at the person .

There standing Nanon, Ohm, Mark and my brother.....??? What is he doing here.

"Phi..." I ran to my brother. And hugged him. Students gasped at the scene. Well I know who don't know my brother. He is successful businessman after all.

"Are you okay chi. Does they hurt you. Tell me the name. Who dared to touch you." I smiled at my possesive brother.

"Phi, see I am fine. You and perth worried too much about me." I smiled at them. Perth is standing next to me. His hand is on my waist.

"Phi.. why are you here. Don't you have work. Or they kicked you out from your own company." I said joking to lift up their mood somehow it worked.

" Actually, i have to go America for some urgent work. And have to stay there for more than 2 weeks. So i thought to pay a visit to you and perth. But what I have seen there, i think I have to pay a visit to principal also." He said last part in deep voice.

"You don't have to worry about that phi. I will handle this. You can go to your trip." Perth said to phi with smile. Phi smiled back at him. I know they are not going to leave this. But I can't do anything. Although, They deserved this.

"I know, you will handle this. Call me if you need anything. And take care of chimon. I will back in 2 weeks. Then I will talk with principal myself." I rolled at his statement.

"Leave it now phi and p'perth." I tried to convince them." Perth already give them a warning. Leave them now." I said with my puppy eyes.

"I will leave it, but convince your boyfriend Mon. Okay I will take my leave now. Take care both of you." I hugged my brother again. later he hugged perth also. and then whisper something in his ear and take his leave.

"Bye phi... Have a safe flight. Call me when you reached there okay. " I said waving at him.

Nanon is going to say something to me but perth spoke first.

"We are going home. Will see you all later." He said while dragging me.

" What... What about clas....."

" No class you are going home that's it." I pouted at his statement.

"Okay"

"Yeah... Byee," " take care both of you." Nanon and Ohm said while waving there hands.

No one pov:

They reached their shared apartment. Chimon sat on the couch. And perth walked in the kitchen to grab glass of water. He give the glass to chimon and sat beside him.

Chimon signed. He knows perth is thinking that its his fault that he can't even protect me. But properly it's not his fault.

I leaned towards him and kissed his cheek.

"Thanku, thanku so much for everything, love. I know what are you thinking. Please don't overthink. It's not your fault. I am the one who don't want to tell you. I do not want to make you worry, love. I am sorry." Chimon said with teary eyes.

Perth grab chimon hands and kissed them. " Baby, you know you are most important to me. You are my first priority. I don't want you to get hurt. Promise me, you will tell me everything from now on. Chi i am so scared back there, what if something happened to you. What about me huh. How i am going to see you getting hurt. What if, i don't reached there on time. I am sorry baby. I can't even able to protect you enough. I am sorry chi." Perth said while hugging chimon tightly. Chimon rubbed his hand on perth back to calm him down.

"You are the best boyfriend, you know. Don't overthink now. I am sorry, i should have told you everything. But i will not do this again. I promise, i will tell you everything my love."

After sometime, they both backed away. Perth leaned towards chimon and kissed him.

"I love you the most chii"

"I love you moree p'perth"

.............................

So here is second part of secret. I hope you guys will like it. (So I will make a one more part which will relate about how in the first place perth and chimon started dating and taking. )

Thanku so much for reading this.
Ignore my grammer mistakes plss

Always support Perthchimon 🖤💛