Tragic day

"I hereby congratulate to all students who'd succeeded their exams for their chosen subjects.I am now declare that you've succeeded in completing your high school years!!" The principal announced.

Everyone jumped up from their sits and threw their graduation cap up in the air to celebrate our ending at this school.

"Mia!! We finished! Yeah!!!" Jue jumped with excitement . She waved her hands in the air and dancing around like no one was watching. Bambam and Yugyeom followed.

"Can't believe we've actually finished already. Time flies so fast!" Yugyeom said excitedly.

"I know right! I can't believe it either!" Bambam yelled.He also started dancing around showing his cool moves to other students. Some of them joined in the fun to celebrate.

"Guys, guys calm down. We don't want to waste our energy now. We still have a formal party to go to." I suggested holding Jue on the shoulder. She was so not in her right mind.

"Who cares?! We're gonna celebrate all day long." Jue said continued jumping.

"Alright let's take a photo together." I suggested. "I wanted to show my parents."

"Can I join?" Jungkook asked.He put both of his hands to the back and waited for our response .We all looked to each other and spend no time to answer.

"Yeah, sure. Come closer." Bambam replied.Jungkook moved closer to us. He stood next to me. Close enough that I could smell his luring cologne. He then put his right arm around my shoulder. It made me surprised with his sudden action towards me. It was very hard to keep my smile and blushes hidden from him. Oh god,please let me live longer. I don't want to have my heart attack now.

We all huddled closer to fit in the photo. While ignoring the cute guy next to me, I focused to the camera and formed the widest smile.

We took lots of shots together all with different poses.Suddenly we all stopped after someone familiar walking towards us.

"Ooh Jackson is here!" Yugyeom shouted looking at the crowded place. We all turned to where he's looking at in sync.

"Hey, guys. Congratulations! I'm so proud of my dongsaengs. You guys are all grown up now." he said while messing up each of our hair.

"Hyung..."Bambam whined. He fixed up his hair back to the style. He took his phone out and used it as a mirror.

"Where are the others?" Jungkook asked looking around.

I was hoping he would come and hoping he wouldn't as well. For some reason I hoped he would walk through that door. But he didn't . But heart skipped a beat for a moment there.

"Aish you look good already." Jackson said.Bambam pouted his mouth in frustration after Jackson messed up his hair again. I laughed at them for their bickering at each other.

"Alright, when you guys are ready, we can leave. The fans are getting bigger outside. We need to go before it gets any larger." Jackson said to Bambam and Yugyeom..

"Oh okay. Just give us a minute. I wanted to see the others before we leave." Yugyeom said going to his friends taking photos with Bambam. Jackson also left to take pictures with the fans from our school

I left alone with Jungkook while Jue went to see our class teacher. Ever since we got talking last week, we became closer than before.

"So, are you ready for tonight ?" I started the conversation. He seemed to be fidgeting with his fingers.

"Hmm?" He waited for awhile until he understood what I was asking."Oh yeah. I am. You?"

"Yeah. So ready. I can't wait." I told him excitedly. "I have organised all the stuff for tonight since last week."