Bad news

"It's you!" She yelled pointing at me. Then she started to groans.

She was mumbling to herself and scratches her head. She lost her balance and nearly fell. I managed to catch her. But she pushed me away.

I'm really worried about her. She's acting weird.

"Stop . Stop it!!" She yelled to herself and crouched down and started hitting her head. She started to cry. I held her tightly in my arms trying to calm her down.

"Mia stop! Please stop. Please let me help you." I said.But she lost consciousness .

Please Mia wake up

I called the ambulance and they arrived within minutes. I followed them to the hospital.

Mia, wake up.

"Please stay here. We'll be back soon." The nurse said outside the emergency room.

I made some phone calls for her family and my members. It was tough for her family to take this news. Especially when they're about to go back to the States. This would be the last thing they want to hear now.

"Sir, are you her guardian?" The doctor asked after he walked out.

"I am.Doctor, how is she? Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Are you blood related?" He asked.

"No."

"I'm sorry. She only allows family members only."

"But, can I at least know how she is?"

"She's fine. She's awake now."

I was disappointed that she doesn't want to see me. She must really hate me. I did this to her. Again

" Mark?"

"Auntie, uncle. I'm so sorry."

"Where is she? Where's my baby?!"

The doctor took them to her. I stayed outside waiting for them.

They took awhile. I really want to know how she's doing.

"Mark! "

"Jue...guys."

I saw them at the end of the hallway. They ran quickly to me.

"Mark!What happen? I left you guys alone and this happened?!" Jue asked furiously pulling my collar.

"Jue, don't!" Jr. stopped her.

"I'm sorry you guys. "

"Yeah is that all you can say?!Come on Mark, this is not the first time! " Jackson yelled.

"Jackson!" JB yelled.

"Stop this!" A woman yelled from behind.

"Auntie...I'm sorry" I apologise. I heard Jackson scoffed to my direction.

"Mark, I need to talk to you."

I followed her to the cafeteria and we each got a coffee.

"Auntie, how is she? Is she okay?"

" She's fine. She's just tired." She sighed. " Mark, I'm going to be honest with you. "

"Yeah?"

"I need you to cut ties with her. End it immediately.This love, they're not real. You're gonna get sick of it. Then you're going to break up. I'm going to bring her home with me.I don't want her to get hurt."She confessed.

I was surprised but I had it coming. What I did to their daughter was unacceptable.

"What about her career?"

"JYP called before we arrived here. We talked and decided that she will debut whenever she's ready. There're other company in the States that can help us. " She said.

"Okay." I replied. I didn't argue over this one . Maybe she's right. I hurt her too many times.

She doesn't deserve someone like me. She deserves someone better. Someone who made her happy and be there for her.