New start

"We're gonna go through this together."

While I was still in the hospital, I saw a shadow of a person said to me while I was laying on the hospital bed. I couldn't make out who he or she was. It keeps appearing in my head. My head hurts every time I think about it. I don't know if it was a dream or real. But he or she had an effect to me after that meeting.

Anyway a month passed and there's only small recovery of my memories coming back. Most of them appeared for a short time triggered by something that I did or someone did around me. And that someone was Mark. He mostly helped me with the recovery. My door was basically covered with post-it notes. Even though he's been helping out, I still had no memories of my relationship with him. But my parents and Mika assured me that he can be trusted. I believe them but still he's a stranger to me. It can get awkward at times when he's telling stories about 'us'.

"Mia? Mia?!" A voice said behind me before they poked me on the shoulder.

I turned around quickly as a reflex to see who it was.

"Mika? Sorry.What's up?" I didn't even notice that he's already entered my room.

" What's up? What's wrong with you ? You've been dazing quite a lot lately. Are you okay? I'm worried about you." He said. He checked my scars on the forehead to see if it has healed.

I moved his hands away and held it."I'm okay,Mika."That's all I can say for now.

He nodded and pulled me into a hug."I know this is hard for you. If it's too much just let us know. Don't hide it okay. I love you."

Tears were filling my eyes and I don't know if I can hold it in. All this stuff can be too much and I can't express the feelings to them. I don't want to see their same expression when I was in the hospital. They suffered took much already because of me.

I held the tears and swallowed all my feelings inside and pushed him away .

"Aish...I'm fine. Trust me." I said patting his shoulder.

"That's good. Are you ready now?" He asked.

"Ready for what?" I also asked. I actually knew what he's talking about.

He crossed his arm. " Mia! You're going to the..."

"Mika..Mika calm down. Breathe in," I said as I inhaled air in using my hands as the gestures." Breathe out " I said halfway as I can't hold the laughter.

"Hahaha, wow the look on your face. You should look in the mirror. It's priceless. " I laughed holding my tummy. The laugh didn't last quite long as I was the only one laughing..

"I know where we're going. And I'm ready, okay? Let's go." I said taking my bag from the table in my room." What?" I asked as he blocked me from getting out.

"Don't do that. The next time you do this, I won't believe you, whether it's the truth or not."He said in a threatening voice before walking out.

------------

Mark's POV

"Listen guys, just be yourself. Just think of it as our first meeting with her. Okay?" I said to the rest of them. They were sitting on the couch listening attentively to what I'm saying.

"Ahh.. Don't get too close too her. She might feel intimidated. It's just gonna make it worse ." I remembered.

They all looked at each other before they turned their heads toward me.