ch 4

Hello again!

Shen jiu had to accept his fate. He didn’t want to get married but what he had done to Luo bing ge.

It was the wedding night.

Everything went just how Luo bing ge wanted.

'Everything went nice now hopefully may the unholy night can go nice?' thought Luo bing ge.

Shen jiu POV:

I was sitting on the bed. Everything was heavy for me. But i know that the sleeping part of the wedding is more heavier.

My hands and feet are in bonds. Just imagine! That malicious beast has tied his own spouse with the fucking bonds at the wedding night.

But aren’t i the one who tormented him? I died.

But then he relived me with his fucking demonic cultivation and even made me his spouse.

Who did this to the person you hate the most?!

But still i am guilty. It doesn’t mean that i have to be tied in bonds? I wont run away! I will face it.

The most irritating thing was that, the bonds were made of gold! YES! GOLDEN BONDS!

I think that i look quite like a woman in my make up which i guess was irritating as well. I am a man and i want to look like a man. NOT LIKE A WOMAN!

The more i think about those things the more my headache become strong!

Suddenly, i heard footsteps. Every step was getting more closer end closer. I could also hear the sound of the keys.

I am done with everything which cause my palm to bleed as i was trying to hold my feast.

The door opened and he came in!

So that’s for today. I am so sorry for not uploading for a long time!

The next chapter will contain some that part.
Sensitive people are warned.