Bullied

Soo Ha Young grew up in Seoul City Korea. She knew she was ugly but people still made fun of her, although she got called ugly, she was pressured to get good grades but never did. Now she's in high school...

*Yawns* "Time for School!" Her mum/mom yells. "Coming!" She puts on her school uniform then eats breakfast. She packs her books and supplies then gets in the car. After she gets to the school, people keep looking at her like always. She arrives at her class. The popular girls doing their makeup not paying attention to her. Soo Ha Young is listening to music whilst reading a book and someones pulls her hair. "What?" Soo Ha Young asks. "Kimchi, now!" One of the popular girls (Kang Ji won) demands. "On it!" Soo Ha Young rushes to the cafeteria when people stare. She feels embarrassed but she needs to run errands quickly so she didn't care. She gets to the class room, sweating. The girls laugh at her, like always. But something about this hurt, Soo Ha never felt this before. *Fast Forward* Soo Ha Young made her way to the cafeteria where her friend Hyun Joong Bin worked at. He was done with the cleaning so him and Soo Ha listened to music. "We have the same taste!" He said. That made Soo Ha's heart flutter. He was jamming to the music when she snapped out of it and said "Stop acting up!" He suddenly stopped. "What is it?" "Oh, nothing" she replied in annoyance.