Home After *That*

Soo Ha Young gets home, later than usual. "Where have you been!?" Her mum/mom yells harshly. "Somewhere.." She replies, in a rush to go into her room and isolate herself forever. "I'll let you go this time but you better study! We have to move to our old apartment too, so you'll have to move schools after tomorrow." "WAIT, REALLY? I'm on cloud nine right now!" Soo replies, she gets to start at a new school, new friends, maybe a new face. "What do you mean!? That apartment is wayy too shabby. Forget it. I'm gonna have some Soju with your older sister." Her mum continues, leaving Soo Ha joyful but cryful at the same time. Soo starts to pack her clothes in an enormous, metallic blue suitcase, sadly knowing she needs to go to school tomorrow, the thought terrifys her. She lays out her school uniform, then an idea pops into her head like opening a can of Chupa Chupa soda/soft drink. What if I wore makeup tomorrow? That'd be awesome to leave a last impression! Soo Ha Young sneaks out, hoping no ones watching her, she slyly grabs her mum's/mom's wallet from the lounge and takes out just enough money to buy makeup. As she quietly puts the wallet back, she makes her way to the door then suddenly... Creaaaak. She quickly hides behind the door in a rush. Turns out the door just had a malfunction. She makes her way out, going to the Dollar Store instead. The next morning...