Carl

"Well let me just say this is my story"

I was a rebellious kid and got in trouble a lot my mom was disappointed in me, "Carl, why are you home so early?" mom says hand on her hip, "Uhh I got suspended from school" I say looking away, "Again?!" mom says, she walks upstairs to get dad, they both come walking down arguing, "He got suspended!" mom yells as they walk towards me, "Well if he wants to be that way let em be, I don't care bout him anyway!" dad says walking up to me and grabbing my collar, "YOU SON OF A BITCH, CAN YOU FOR ONCE GET THREW A DAY OF SCHOOL!" dad yells in my face, "I-I can't uh" I try to say but I can't breathe, "Honey, your chocking him!" mom say trying to pull him off, dad lets go of me and starts to punch mom, "I DONT GIVE A SINGLE DAMN!" dad yells, "*cough* *cough* STOP HURTING MOM!" I yell getting up and pushing dad off of mom, I run to the kitchen and grab a knife, I come back to dad and continually stab him in the chest, "WHY DID YOU HURT MOM, huff huff you deserve to burn in hell!" I say stabbing him in the head, "Did you regret it?" I say to my now dead dad, I run over to my mom, when I went to check her pulse I had nothing, she was gone he killed her! I was so upset and I had ran to the nearest woods where I kept asking, "Did you regret it?"