Lyne

We are all born in this world not knowing a thing and doing dumb things over and over again until we learn out lesson. Well not everyone gets a second chance to make things right.

My name Lyne and this is my tragedy. My friends had just left and I was now very bored, I thought that I would go and play with a ouji board. That was my dumb mistake I can't undo, I got the board and placed it on the floor, I asked if anyone was here and it said yes. I then asked WHO is here, and it spelled the word Devil, that's when I heard a demonic voice and the next thing I know the spirit had possessed me.

Soon the spirit was removed from me, it made me kill my friends, family, and the entire neighborhood. I knew I would be tracked down by the cops and put in jail, so I fixed the problem by killing myself, I had come up from what felt like a deep sleep. I was home, I got up and went to the bath room, when I passed by the mirror I noticed I looked completely different, my eyes had change the back was black and the iris was red, and my ears were demon like to, I freak out and then noticed there was blood all over my cloths I then took the only cloths left in my house and headed for the woods to never be seen again.