Dolly

It was 9:00pm. Just another night of mom and dad fighting as my sister tries to comfort me. The thing the i didn't know was that we would be leaving dad.
My mom said that we didn't need dad and that he was no good, but i really missed him. As we were driving away i looked at him with no expression. I then realized that mom just might be right about dad and that we really didn't NEED him so i tried to shake it off.
We arrived at our new home my sister, Lexie, had went to her new room. When I came in she kinda jumped as if hiding something. I asked her what she was up to and she came back with a NO! So I just kinda just shrugged it off and went to my new room to unpack my things. I was looking around my room and exploring everything till i came up to my window and noticed that the lock on it was broken. I looked around the room some more to also find a HUGE dent in the closets wall. I just walked away because I really didn't want to know what had happened.
The next morning when i woke mom was gone and Lexie said that she was out "shopping" and wouldn't be back for a while and that she would be in charge until mom was back. I love my sister and all, but she was kind of scary at times and maybe you can say creepy. She also acted like she was hiding something every time I came in her room. I was kind of curious. "What does she do in her room" I asked myself. I decided that I would go and sneak in one night without her knowing, so the rest of the day i was planing on when I would go and hide in her room and where I would hide at.
My sister came up to me and asked "are you hungry?" I told her I was and she went to make me her famous blueberry pancakes. I went to go sit on the couch and watch cartoons. A few minutes later she came in with pancakes in her hand and served me breakfast. We both watched tv together and then she asked me if I wanted to know what mommy was really doing. I said yes, but was confused. "What does she mean by what mommy is really doing" I asked myself. "Well right now mom is at a place with people who are.... well weird and are..... having a good time not even thinking about what stupid things they are or might do" she said looking down at the floor. It took me a while, but I soon noticed what she meant. "So mom is at a place with almost naked people" I said. "Ya pretty much, but we both know that that is just a......... modest way to say it" she said still looking down at the floor. I didm't know what else to say so I finished my food and she went back to her room.
It was night by now and mom was home again fast asleep on the couch. "Tonight is the night that I do it" I told myself. I slowly went and approached my sisters room and peaked in to make sure she wasn't in there, which she wasn't. She was downstairs eating her dinner. I walked inside and looked around and noticed her diary was on her bed. I picked it up and opened it. I turned to the last page and looked at her last entry. It said "its all clear to me now. I'm going insane. Theres only one thing to do." I looked at it confused "what does she mean by one thing to do?" I hear footsteps and quickly hid in her closet. When she went out to go to the restroom I went and ran back to my room. She came in my room and kissed me on the top of my head and said "I love you" and left. I soon went to sleep and when I woke up the next morning and went to her room only to see no sign of her besides a note that said "I am long gone by now. I've ran away and don't plan on coming back." I just sat there in shock as my mom came in and read the note. Our lives would change forever. It had been Three years now after my sister had ran away and things were not getting any better. We never spoke of my sisters name and my mom had been trough many boyfriends by now. As for me, i was just a lot more meaner and nosier than ever. My mom went out the door saying "i'll be out after dark. If i call you know whats happened. Just remember the drill" she said. I just stayed in my room and just stared at the wall. I was wonder just exactly if my sister had been hiding anything from me. So I decided to go and look through her room. I was really nervous no one had been in there ever scene she left. I walked in and looked around and went to read her diary again after three years. When I was done reading it I couldn't believe what i had read. I never though she wanted to kill herself. "What if she's dead!" No I told myself. I knew she was better than that. I went downstairs and wondered if she did that. It was night now and my mom had sent me a text saying "drill 115." I rolled my eyes and groaned as I walked to the car. Drill 115 was a very often drill witch meant that my mom was too drunk and what not to even drive.