this is just the beginning.

Soon jimin found himself sitting beside yoongi in his black Bugatti but he is too misplaced in his thoughts to admire the beauty of the luxury car he is sitting in, he is thinking what is coming for him now he doesn't even thought in his dreams that his encounter with yoongi will be this early he had thoughts it will take him few months to get noticed by yoongi's eyes but no he actually hit the jackpot in one go but it's also not any less than a nightmare he is not ready but little he knows he will never be nothing in the world can prepare him for this he will forever feel the nervousness.

Jimin : do I have to fight?

Yoongi : no you said you want technical work right? So fighting is not the priority but I want to see how much you can handle.

Jimin gulp in nervousness he is trying to figure out what yoongi means by "how much you can handle" he is hoping that's not what he is thinking or maybe he is just thinking Dirty it can be something entirely different soon the car stop and Mr. Suwong opened the door for them.

Yoongi : I lead the way.

Yoongi says as he gets off from the car and jimin follows him while preparing his mind he has no idea what is coming for him but there is nothing he can do other than coprating but he takes a moment to observe his surroundings he is infront of a house which thankfully don't look like a graveyard or haunted but a fine two series house Coloured in blue and white the lights are on indicating that someone is already there waiting for them soon they inter inside it looks as normal from inside as it looked from outside just a normal house with furniture and TV in the living room jimin don't find anything wierd yet nor he saw anyone yet, jimin is too busy to analyse his surroundings but he comes back to his sense when yoongi holds his wrist and begin to drag him in a room it almost give jimin a mini heart attack but he doesn't let it show he has become a professional actor in these 5 months his hard work is paying off soon he step inside and get to see a laptop laying on the study table yoongi make jimin site on the bed and turn on the laptop and place it infront of jimin, jimin don't let any words escape through his mouth Nor he let any emotions show on his face.

Yoongi : it's not tough you just have to watch.

He went to a app jimin is watching his every move carefully and being a hacker by profession it won't take him a second before releasing that yoongi is doing he is opening "tor" means he is accessing the dark web the house of hackers and for those who don't know what is dark web so it's the deepest part of the internet, dark wed is designed like an onion it has many layers there are both illegal and legal things happen here in legal the government requires it for work I don't work for a politician so I don't know exactly which kind of work probably for keeping records and for military records and data and in illegal stuff so I just wanna say welcome to the biggest drug market of the world and arms dealing terrorists use it and skin dealing and pretty famous red room but there are many rooms in what they upload torturing videos porn not the normal one but those which is not good at all those desires which are not acceptable by the society and porn with animals yes people are this crazy in it that they will show you how you can have sex with your pet and the biggest part is child sex abuse and dark web is basically the home for hacker too there are so many different hacking tools you can get and the data of strangers and cripto currency I can say a lot more but I am here to tell the story not about dark web.

Yoongi : if you close your eyes then you have to face the consequences.

Jimin : comprehend master

Yoongi : good

Yoongi place the laptop in front of jimin and get on bed sitting beside him jimin don't say anything to him nor he dare to compliment about how close he is sitting with him.