Part : 6 Disgraceful

Author POV

"You did well senior Wei" said Zizhen.

"Be quite!" exclaimed Lan qiren.

Quite a lot of people crowded in and around the east hall. Just as Wei wuxian stepped into the courtyard, a woman spoke in a voice a few pitches louder than the others,"A member from the younger generations of our family use to be a cultivator as well..."

"Are they talking about Mo xuanyu? It would bring humiliation nothing else!" Said Jin guangyao.

It must have been Madam Mo trying to make connections with the cultivation family again. Wei wuxian didn't wait for her to finish speaking, and quickly hustled through the crowd, into the hall, and grinned, "Iam coming, Iam coming. Right here!"

"I bet he is going to do something mischievous!" exclaimed Nei huaisang as he knew what the 'grin' of his best friend means.

"How can you be this sure?" asked Jin zixuan.

"About this, you don't need to know!" replied Nei huaisang bringing his fan close to his face.

"Whatever!" said Jin zixuan.

A middle aged lady sat in the hall, with well maintained health and wearing extravagant clothing. She was Madam Mo. Her husband sat below her, and the opposite side sat a few white robes boys. Because of how an unkempt freak just appeared from within the people, all of the chatter come to halt, but Wei wuxian spoke shamelessly, as if he didn't notice the motionless atmosphere at all," Who was calling me earlier? Iam the only one who used to be a cultivator!"

"I mean he is correct in both ways!"exclaimed Lan Jingyi.

"Both ways?"questioned Wei wuxian.

"Well You are a cultivator and Mo xuanyu also used to be cultivator! So both of you -" replied Lan jingyi.

"I see!" said Wei wuxian.

"A demonic cultivator!" exclaimed Madam yu with a smirk.

Wei wuxian lowered his head although he was aware of the fact that she don't like him infact hate him but insulting him infornt of everyone was humiliation, he was suffering from.

Juniors was really trying to control their temper as it was not tolerable at all.

Jingyi was confused as Madam yu treated him very nicely but why she was trying to humiliate his Wei jiu repeatedly.

There was too much powder on his face, and as he smiled, the powder sprinkled off. A younger cultivator was on the brink of laughing, letting out a pfft sound. His face grew serious again as another one, seemingly the leader of the group, gave him a disapproving look.

"Look we are here!" said Lan Jingyi in happiness.

"Mn" exclaimed Lan sizhui as he nodded his head.

"You really don't behave like a Lan!" exclaimed Wei wuxian.

"It's better that way" said Jiang cheng cause he really didn't want to have a child like a walking corpse which doesn't have any emotion.

Lan xichen smiled as he also wish his child to have a happy and expressive life.

Wei wuxian followed the voice and scanned over. He thought that the servents were being ignorant and exaggerated the situation, but he was surprised to see that they were really disciples of a "prominent clan"

Jin sect disciples rolled their eyes as they expected to be the 'prominent clan'

The boys wore robes with drifting sleeves and flowing belts, appearing to be ikemen and doubtlessly a treat to the eyes. Looking at the uniform, it was obvious that they were from the Gusu Lan sect. They must have also been younger generations of blood relationship to the Lan family, as they all wore white forehead ribbons around a fingers width, with cloud patterns sewn onto them.