meet the doctor who [edited]

Pokemon school over with Lillie and the rest heading home or helping processor kukui and ash at tarous stable to feed the tarous for a while before heading home.

Inside tarous stable with Lana, professor kukui, and ash feeding the tarous with pile of hay on the wagon while Pikachu, poppilo, and rotom pokedex hanging out.

Lana: "boy, I can't wait for going on my first oni mask hunting as part time section 13 rookie agent very soon."

Ash: "but it's hard work to do it like me and my other friends did. We have to defeat it shendu for third time who betrayed valmont and daolon Wong."

Rotom pokedex: "yikes, you and your friends still dealing with dark hands all the time."

Ash: "yup, we kick half of them butts and put them in jail."

Professor kukui was about to say something to his 'son' figure until they heard strange sound from outside of stable so they decided stop it for a minute and went outside to see unexpected British police box standing right front of them in six feet away.

Make them confused bit until they saw a tall man in a suit exit the British police box phone booth to reveal fourteenth doctor

Lana said to mystery stranger come out from phone booth nicely, "who are you, sir?" He replied back to her in polite, "I'm the doctor

Lana said to mystery stranger come out from phone booth nicely, "who are you, sir?" He replied back to her in polite, "I'm the doctor."

Rotom pokedex: "who?"

Doctor who: "just the doctor, no titles or addendums needed. I'm the friend with captain black in his original universe and there new foe gathering eight masks from here and other universes to collect all shadowkhans turned the universea into eternal darkness. But don't worry I got four people here with me from their universes to help you guys out."

Lana: "great."

Boboiboy, gopal kumar, eiai nano, and commander Erwin Smith come out Tardis to outside with them as doctor who begun introduced them to Ash's group, "this is boboiboy and gopal."

Boboiboy: "hey there."

Gopal: " How it's going."

Doctor who: "eiai nano."

Eiai: "greetings."

Doctor who: "the commander of scout regiment from his original universes, Erwin Smith."

Erwin Smith: "hello there, the scouts and myself will postone 57th expedition to help you guys out gather oni masks from here and our universes."

Professor kukui: "alright we got more allies from other universes to join us from section 13 to gathering oni masks."

Pikachu: "Pikachu, pika."

Ash: "you said it buddy."

Lana look at commander Erwin Smith and eiai nano and said, "you two got every type of pokemon from here to your universes stay or visit." Eiai replied, "yup, they show up at my universes since several months ago including Erwin's universe in five years ago." And Erwin said, "yup. By tomorrow at 11:31 am, captain black right hand girl Serena Yvonne take nifa, hitch, Connie, and Reiner a tour the whole section 13 for some reason."

Lana: "ash companion from kalos region."

Erwin: "yup."

Lana: "that's great."

Team rocket base inside the  bewear's den with team rocket told Giovanni on the screen there new villain named tarakudo, king of shadows plain gather his six oni masks to cover up the universes in Enetnal darkness forever.

Giovanni angry: "just great we got another villain from Jackie Chan adventure original universe taking over the universe with Enetnal darkness who team up with the dark hand."

Meowth: "why the dark hand won't give up to team up with another villain like daolon Wong."

James: "you said it James."

[New edited chapter is out for today]